Chapter 31 The Bluenette Beauty Arrives!

Adrien sighs. He thinks, I suppose my uncle is right. I might as well try to find happiness elsewhere, but how? Who shall I find it with anyway? His thoughts take him where he does not expect them too at the moment. He takes a closer look at the neighbor girl, Jacklyn who seems to have a bit of a crush on him. He can tell she is kind and rather pretty as well. He does no love her though.

"Jacklyn, lets go for a walk, shall we?" Adrien says.

"Sure, I thought you would never ask!" Jacklyn says.

Adrien and Jacklyn take a walk around the cottage. By now, Adrien has been away in Ireland for six months. The two of them have a pleasant time, but this still does not keep Marinette far from his mind. Try as he might he still can not get her out of his head, not even now while he tries to enjoy the company of a local girl who is not as far from his reach.

Jacklyn and Adrien agree to date secretly! The two find it to be a bit amusing that no one else knows what they are up too!

In California, Marinette tries to move on from Adrien, but finds that she simply can not. She turns down all the others who glance her way!

Lila and Luka admit even they are surprised with her behavior! As for Adrien's cousin, Kathy well she is back at her place by now as her trip was short since Adrien was not there for most of it. She even thinks, that Marinette is one strange person!

Two months later...Adrien and Jacklyn have dated for awhile now. By this point everyone has long since congratulated the lovely couple! Jacklyn hints that she loves him, but he is not sure yet how he feels about her! Adrien still often wonders, what has become of Marinette! He does hope she has found happiness by now.

Meanwhile, back in California, Marinette misses Adrien ever so much! She thinks, perhaps, I was to hard on him. She smiles as she backs her bags and heads to the airport! She laughs at the thought of Adrien's face when he sees she can to see him at last! She pays for a ticket to Dublin, Ireland! She thinks, well, here I go to see the world! She grins in spite of her nervousness. She can tell her heart is already full of butterflies at the thought of seeing Adrien again! She knows that without any doubt she still loves him! She is ready to tell him now!

Marinette boards the plane and heads to London first. This is where the lay over is prior to her final destination. She is so happy, she feels like her feet might give way under her at any moment. She falls asleep on the plane since she is so tired. She did get up at five am though.

Later the stewardess wakes her up once they have arrived in London. "Come on, Miss! Everyone else is long off the plane, so get your things, and off you go!" The lady says.

Marinette opens her eyes. She is rather embarrassed to have been asleep for so long. She yawns, gets up, gathers her things and heads towards the end of the plane, once off she gets into the tunnel that takes her to the airport area. Once inside the London airport, she uses the bathroom, and then goes to the luggage claim area. She gets her suitcase and heads towards her gate! She is glad she arrives there early with an extra thirty minutes to spare. She goes with her things to the nearest food area. She orders a slice of pizza, a Coca-Cola and a small salad. She pays the amount she owes, and heads back to her gate with her luggage, and her small meal. She sits down and enjoys her lunch.

When she finishes she throws her trash away and begins to relax. She gets out a book and begins to read it. Soon enough, the plane headed from London to Dublin, Ireland boards, so she gets on it with her small duffel bag, the suitcase already being in checked luggage once more. She also has her book with her too. She finds her seat and sits down. She puts on the seat belt and stores her bag under the seat in front of her. She smiles as the plane takes off! Dublin, here we come! She thinks as she gets back to her book.

Back to Ireland...

Adrien has no idea, Marinette is on her way to see him! It is not as if she called to tell him or anything. It is meant to be a surprise after all! The only thing is now, he has a new girlfriend, named Jacklyn. He and Jacklyn are great together! Not as great as he and a certain bluenette, but great just the same!

Jacklyn can tell Adrien has a lot on his mind lately. She just wonders exactly what it could be!

"Adrien, you know that I love you, right?" Jacklyn says.

"Yes, as you have told me dozen of times. I do not know how I feel though." Adrien says.

"What? How can you have such doubts? I mean we have been together for two months now." Jacklyn says.

"Yes, I know." Adrien says.

"Then, what is it? Is it my hair? Does it not suit you? I could style it different if it pleases you." Jacklyn says.

"Do not be silly, your hair is fine as it is already." Adrien says.

"Oh, then what is the problem?" Jacklyn says.

Adrien sighs and is not sure what to say. How can he tell her that his mind still dwells on another? It will only make he feel like a horrid person. The type of person, he never wishes to be.

Two hours later, the second plane arrives safely at the airport there in Ireland. Marinette can hardly wait to get off here! It is her final arrival spot! She wonders if Adrien will be as happy to see her as she is to see him!

Turns out Marinette does have to wait long. No sooner has she gotten off the plan and arrives at the bed and breakfast, (yes the same one Adrien stays at with his uncle), then trouble arises. She smiles as she steps inside the place. Wow, this place has a nice view of just about everything! Marinette thinks to herself.

"Hello, I am Fredrick Agreste! How may I help you Miss?" Adrien's uncle says.

"I do wonder, is there any rooms avaliable? I did just arrive and all." Marinette says.

"Yes, miss there is one available!" Fredrick hands her the key. He thinks, this girl is rather pleasant, I do rather like this girl. He smiles and thinks, Hmm, what will my nephew think of her?

"Thanks, kind sir!" Marinette says.

"You are welcome! You may call me Fredrick!" he says.

"Well, then Fredrick, thank you ever so much! I am Marinette Dupain-Cheng!" The young lady says.

"Nice to meet you Marinette! I do hope you enjoy your stay here!" Fredrick says.

No sooner had Marinette got into her room, then Adrien and Jacklyn arrive back from their date. Fredrick does not say a word to his nephew about the new guest who is here in town! He decides to wait until that evening at supper to surprise him!

Later, that evening at the supper table, Fredrick sits down in his usual place. Adrien sits next to him with Jacklyn on one side. Marinette sits down across from the couple. She sees Adrien and smiles at him. Then she feels a hint of jealousy towards Jacklyn when the girl introduces herself.

"Hi, I am Jackyln, Adrien's girlfriend! Welcome to Dublin!" the girl says.

"Hi, nice to meet you! I am Marinette, an old friend of Adrien!" Marinette says.

Jacklyn glares at her. She smirks as she holds one of Adrien's hands.

Marinette eats in silence, but feels sad. She thinks, wait! He forget me already? How could he? He said he loved me, was it all just a lie?

Marinette excuses her self from the table early.

"Wow, Adrien, I did not know you were friends with someone as lovely as her!" Jacklyn remarks.

"Jacklyn, I must go!" Adrien says. He too leaves the table.

Jacklyn sits there furious. She thinks, how dare this blunette beauty, come in and steal Adrien from me?

Jacklyn walks off in a huff. She sees Marinette in the garden as she talks to Adrien. She spies on them to see what happens next.

to be continued in Chapter 32 Garden Confession and Heart break?