Her Old Man

SAMS POV

A clash of dashing men was taking place before me. There was sweat, grunts, and maybe even a few moans. I watched as the five men tangled up with each other, like a pretzel.

"I can't believe you'd do that to me!" Gíbbé screamed, pounding his fists onto Kendall's muscular chest. In the brawl was Gíbbé, Kendall, Logan, James, and Carlos! I couldn't believe my eyes. The night prior they were singing and dancing together, Magic Mike style. Now, they fought like rabid dogs. Very much so, because James was actually biting Gíbbé. That was gross bc Gíbbé was wearing a white shirt so James's fake tan got all over it. So rude. And gross. Yucky.

"What's going on here?" Derek yelled. The whole team was now standing in the room, watching the group fight. Gíbbé triumphantly stood up, a God among men, and began to speak.

"Kendall and James thought it'd be funny to come in to work with these clown tee shirts! Stand up, boys! Show the kind people what you're wearing!" Gíbbé insisted. The boys listened, considering he was their boss after all. All of our jaws dropped in awe of what we saw, located on their right pectoral muscle!

A little photo of Gibby, with a caption directly under him reading "#TeamGibby." The boys looked almost ashamed of their actions now, seeing how shocked we were.

Seeing such a tight knit group of men fight broke my heart. I was so inspired by their clear love for each other the night before. Then, all it took was one sunrise to tear them apart. And a shitty Etsy store tee shirt.

"Screw you guys! I'm gonna make my OWN merchandise!" Gíbbé exclaimed, crying and running into his office. The group of us concluded we needed to have our profile meeting and get started on our tasks. The focus was Carly, not boy band drama.

"Alrighty... Where to start..." Hotch said, starting to rev up the PowerPoint.

"Unsub! Sexual sadist! Narcissist! White male mid forties! Stalker! Personality disorder!" Penelope yelled out.

"What?" Hotch asked.

"I was just trying to throw a bunch of buzzwords out to see what would stick. Sowwy." Penelope said.

"Hey, my sexy honey of oats, it's okay. You did good." Derek complimented. Penelope swooned, both because of Derek's compliments but also because T-Bo just arrived.

"Whose that?" Logan asked.

"Who the fuck are you!" T-Bo yelled, about ready to throw hands. Logan backed off and put his head down on the table. He groaned in sadness for about five minutes as Wonderwall by Oasis played.

"Alrighty, let's start. Our only suspect so far is Spencer Shay..." Hotch said, pulling up a picture of Spencer. It was from a time where he was happy and sane, when Carly was around.

We discussed the profile for a few more minutes, though there wasn't much to discuss. The biggest thing we had to do was assign tasks, who would do what for the day.

"Sam, Reid, Freddie, and Logan will go to Carly's apartment and investigate. Penelope, T-Bo I guess, Derek, and I will go to Carly's Dad's home to interview him and alert him of the situation at hand. Rossi, Emily, JJ, Carlos, and Kendall should try to locate Antonio, Carly's Italian boyfriend. That's all, team!" Hotch announced.