The fight

Keith has been having a hard time, he just found out he was part Gala and some of the people at the castle have not been taking it too well. Manly Allura. Right now they were having a now common fight.

"Allura it shouldn't matter that he's Galra he is still a paladin of voltron!"Shiro said with anger.
"I don't care l will not have the enemy on my ship!"Yelled Allura.
Finally Keith spoke up, "Lo..look it doesn't matter Shiro this is Alluras castle-ship not mine"
"Yes is dose Keith you should not have to leave,"
"Yes he does he is right it's my ship not Keith or yours"
The other paladins were just standing there waiting for a chance to talk they didn't really care that the red paladin was part Galra it's not like he did all of the terrible things the Galra did he didn't even know until a few days ago when they met the Blade of Mamora  Shiro told all about the trial they they put  Keith through. But they still loved Keith he was part of their voltron  family. Then all of a sudden Pidge good some courage. "If I may but it seems you're the only one with a problem with it Allura. Even Coran doesn't have a problem it,"
"F..fine he can stay but one slip up and he is gone understand"
"Yes Allura,.The rest of the paladins said
Keith had a face of shock he was sure he was going to be kicked out.

If only it lasted