What are we Going to do

Note:It has been a few months since Shiro and Lance kidnaped Keith and Lotor has made life a bit more difficult. *cough a lot cough*. And Keith and Lotor have not confess their feelings to each other but they have became very close and good friends. Also this chapter will be most or all in the paladins point of view at the castle. Oh I forgot thank you so so so so sooo very much for OVER 500 views I honestly never thought that this would happen.

3rd p.o.v. at the castle
Things at the castle have been rough for the past few months  Lotor has been anything but kind to and normally after so long the paladins would try to fight Lotor head on but he has Keith. After so fight with the new Galra hybrid they know that Lotor is not afraid to use but upon further examination they can tell that Lotor cares about Keith. But Shiro still believes that Keith will come back to them some day all the paladins do except Allura of cores it sims the longer he's gone the more happy she is. Another down side is the red lion has reused to pick another paladin and missions have become much harder without Voltron. The castle and the lions where in very bad shape (well the lions they used). Right now they were having a meeting about what they should do next.
"I say we try to fight Lotor right at his main base and use it as a opportunity to get Keith back and figure out a proper way to help him," Suggested Lance he was sad about what happened to his mullet wearing friend and wanted to get him back.
"At this rate it just might be the best option we need Keith back and Lotor gone if we are going to win this war," Agreed Shiro. Allura was out at a leaders meeting at a nearby plant, they didn't go because they had to decide what they are doing next so they also didn't have to listen to her very one sited opinion. The  meeting went on and all of the paladins agreed to attack Lotor main ship and try to get Keith back so they can help him and have the team reunited.