Coming Home

Lotor p.o.v.
My ship has been flying for hours and we are nowhere near the castle. I miss my Keith so much, but then we get call from a old Altean pod I didn't know if it was a paladin or not so I answered it. Staring back at me was a young Galra with a mullet, it was Keith. But he was badly injured in the shoulder and I could tell he was struggling to stay awake.
"Y..y..you answered. W..ere are y..ou I'm th..think I'm f..flying the wr..ong way?" He asked very tiredly he shouldn't be flying like this. The sentries quickly found his coronets and put them in to our map.
"Stay where you're at, we are coming to you," I say in a worried voice I see him barely awake, but he gave me a small smile as if saying ok. I cut off the call and set course for Keith.
Keith p.o.v.
I was so happy I got to see Lotor, now I have to stay awake so we can spend more time together. Easier said then done. I was so tired all I wanted to do was sleep but I knew if I fell asleep I might not never wake back up. After some time I saw one of Lotors ships coming towards me. But everything started to get fuzzy and I felt my eyelids getting heavy I couldn't stay awake any longer so I fell asleep.
Lotor p.o.v.
We saw the ship he was in and flew to as fast as we could. When we wretched the ships we immediately pull it on to our ship and I went down to go see him. I walked in to the ship and almost killed the sentries next to me. My Keith was passed out on the floor with a very bad wounds on his shoulder and leg. I pick him and take him to our medical room. When he was stable and sound asleep I kissed him on the forehead, then left the room to handle the paladins.