Back "Home"

Important (and long) author's note at the end if you want a say as to what happens in the future of this story please read.

3rd P.O.V
Team Voltron finally arrived at the castle (two Paladins short but that doesn't matter). Lance and Hunk land their lions and take Keith the the med bay and place him in to a healingpods. The reason being that before they left Pidge made a add on that in theory will restore Keith memories. Of course they couldn't really test if it worked since no one else lost all of their memory. But they had Faith in the small Paladin. After they placed Keith in a pod all the could do was wait.

Small time skip

Lance and Hunk are now sitting in the common room trying to fight their nervousness. Not long after Allura came in with a not so Pleasant looks on her face.
"I see you brought that Galra back again, because it so well the first time."she spat in a annoyed tone. "Also seeing that they're only to of you it didn't go as smoothly as you planned."
"Not now Al-"Lance was trying to say but he was cut off.
"And because you decided to Bring that thing back we have two less Paladins! What if the Galra attack."
"We'll deal with it when or if comes up. We should be focusing on if Pidges Machine works and make a plan to get Shiro and Pidge back!" Lance yelled back.
"Your saying that lost two Paladins and brought back a galra to use a machine that you aren't even sure will work!"
They fought back and forth for what seemed like hours. This went on for so long that they didn't notice that Keith was now out of the healingpod and was now running around the castle trying to find the escape pods.

Small time skip ( with Keith)

He has been running around for a few minutes now and has failed to fined the hanger with the escape pods. Little did he know that that room was on the opposite side of the castle. But he is not giving up.
All he knows at the moment was that he was kidnaped by Voltron (again) and that he woke up in a healingpod. All he wanted was to be with Lotor. He was always so calm and collated in moments like this. The Galren prince had captured his heart, and Keith didn't mind in the slightest. On top of this he kept see the weirdest images. One of them was of the Red Lion. Another one was what look to be a younger version of the black paladin. Keith knew that it was the black paladin that caused his memory loss, but he look too young in the image to be when Lotor said the incident happened. At least to Keith, it was possible that he had met him before.

With the Paladins

Sadly the fighting had not stop and most of it was just Allura yelling at the blue and yellow paladins. Of course said paladins did not care. All they wanted to do was check on their friend.
"What is he woke up already!?"Lance said concern evident in his voice.
"I'm not done yet!!!" Yelled Allura.
At this point Lance had enough.
"Allura I don't care, if Keith wakes up and the pod didn't work he will probably be alone and scared."
"Yeah, Lance is right. He might be running around the castle terrified." Said Hunk.
It seemed that Allura understood, but not in the way wanted.
"You're right, who knows what it might be doing, he may be destroying my castle!"
But before she could do anything more the Paladins ran to the med center.
But they opened the door only to see the room empty.

Hi, it's been a little while. I have no excuse for posting in almost 7 months. And I want to thank everyone of you from the bottom of my heart. I would have never thought that my story would get 23k views, but here we are and I'm so thankful for that. Now on to business, in my last author's note I ask you guys to leave comments on what should happen next and I need them to get coming. And I need all of you to vote on wether or not Keith should get his memories back or not. Or maybe something else. The next chapter won't be as long (hopefully). And it will most likely be Lotor's point of view on this, possibly more. I also have a Instagram, so if you Want to see some bad art go to @lexycazaress.
And I hope you all have a great day.
~bye