Metting a old Friend

Keith p.o.v.
We got to the ship and got in to position. We just got ready when we heard the loins landing looks like we got here just in time.

Few hours later
"Keith, I just got word from Acxa the paladins got though the traps and sentries so be on guard,"
"Understand Lotor you to,"

Even more time later
"Keith!! They found another way to the room am coming to you now but be prepared,"
"Copy that,"

There was a loud bang and two armored people jumped down from the roof.
"K...Keith What are you doing here,"A man with black and white armor asked
"What are you taking about," I say as I punch him in the face.
"Come on Keith this is not funny," The man craps my wrist
"L....l..let go of me!!" I yell then I kick him in the stomach.
Then I saw the the one in blue armor going in to the room so I kicked the bigger one away and hit the blue one in the back of the neck knocking him out. The black armored one look at me with surprise face before punching me in the face, it was light but still knocked me to the ground. Then I saw Lotor and Acxa running in. I got up and punch the (who I'm guessing is) black paladin and he fell to the ground with a loud thud.
"Good job Keith,said Lotor as he pick up the black paladin, can you take the blue one to our main ship,"
"I'll will don't worry"
We pick up the paladins and flayed to our ship