A turn in thing

Over the nexts few days things at the castle are tense, and Allura giving Keith a glare every time she sees him is not helping. All the paladins were doing their own thing when suddenly the alarms went on,Shortly after Allura voice rang through the castle "Zarkons fleets are attacking!!"
All of paladins now dressed in their armor came running to their lions hanger. When they were all fighting a huge Galra command ship came flying in. With it more fleets, "we need to form Voltron if we are going to win this" said Shiros Voice over the paladins coms. Then with a flash of light Voltron appeared ready to fight. They summoned a sword and destroyed half the small ships. This went on for some time because when they Destroyed the ships more would take their place. The command ship has still not moving, it just stood there like it was watching the battle. That scared the paladins because they knew a ship like that had to have powerful weapons. The fight went on for hours but still showed no signs of stopping.Than like magic the ships started leaving and Voltron was pulling a win from loss hope. But it didn't last the once quiet command ship fired directly at Voltron and with a bright light the lions were separated.
"What happened?"the blue paladin Lance called to his team.
"I..I have no clue"Hunk said in a scared voice. In that moment another blast came from a command ship, but this time hit the red lion and her paladin with it.
"KEITH!!"called the other paladins, but there was no response.With that The command ship and all of its fleets left.
"Everyone back to the castle I'll grab the red lion" ordered Shiro
When everyone was back they all ran to check on Keith, they went in to the red lions hanger to see Shiro and the red lions mouth open
"Lest see if Keith is ok"said Shiro in a sad voice, all of Voltron knew that Keith and Shiro were very close.They all went inside the lion and were shocked at what they found.