What is Going on

Keith p.o.v
Darling, why did he call me darling am I suppose do know him, does he know me?  Y mind was racing a thousand miles per hour, l didn't understand why do I not remember anything, and who is this man walking up to me. He does not look like a threat. He actually looks kinda nice he has lavender skin and long white hair.
"Who are you and where am I?"

Lotor p.o.v.
By the looks of it my plan worked out perfectly I have to thank Haggar for making the laser and potion. The red paladin has always sim like a great fighter but when I saw him in battle I can now confirm that. I also developed a liking towards the red paladin, than I fond out he was also a Galra halfbreed l knew I had to have him. So not to long ago when I heard a attack fleets where coming to Voltron I asked Haggar for a little favor well actually two. I knew that he would not betray the paladins or the Blades of Mamora even though the princess hates him and he does not know the blades well so we had to make him forget about them altogether. It looks like a success.
"Who are and where am I?"He I asked, I pretended to have a surprised face.
Do you really not now Haggar warned me about this,"
"Do I know you?"asked Keith
"I am your friend you were attacked by the Paladins of Voltron a giant robot here to kill us, and right now you are on my ship, your home,"
"Are you prince Lotor? Because that is the only thing I can remember,"
"Yes I am, I'm so happy you can remember my name"
"Ok that clears that up but what's my name?"I did not know Haggar potion was that powerful, good thing there is some called muscle memory.
"Your name is Keith, but may I ask do you remember what you are?"I need to know if he does but it does not look it.
"No I don't, do you know?"was the answer I got
"You are a Galran a species of aliens at war with the Paladins of Voltron, we are not bad we are just protecting ourselves," That was a very big lie but I plan on keeping on this ship only going on a few missions that the paladins are planing. "You sum a bit overwhelmed so I will let you rest I'll come back in a few hours so do not leave this room,"

Note: I will keep writing in the characters p.o.v for now but if you want me to go back to my 3rd p.o.v writing just comment