Chapter 1- Is This Really Happening

Fair warning I don't own this chapter TiliaFangirlsAlot does and now its on my page because of ADOPTION!!!!(PLEASE DON'T TELL ME I COPY THIS BECAUSE I ADOPTED IT!!!) 

Pidge had been laying on her bed until she heard a bang at the window, witch she opened to find an owl with a letter in it's beak. She gently took the letter and read it.." I'm accepted to Hogwarts! ", she said with a great big smile. Her mother came into the room, "What's all this racket?!" she asked.

Her eyes widened when she saw the letter. She then hugged Pidge, "My little Katie is all grown up now!" Matt came rushing into the room, "DID PIDGEON GET A BOYFRIEND?! OR DID SHE-" Their mother gave Matt the letter, witch he skimmed the words. He smiled "Your finally accepted!" To bad i'm a squib. I could of watched over you didn't get a b-" Pidge elbowed Matt "Ow!" he yelled. "That's what you get for saying that . She smirked.

Colleen and Matt left the room to give Pidge a few moments to process this. Pidge then took out a book titled "Barry potter" witch she gently fell asleep on.

Time Skip Brought To You By An Amazing Author(I Edited that part bc they are!)

Pidge stepped into Diagon Ally, followed by Matt. Matt had volunteered to bring her to Diagon Ally. Matt and Pidge first went to Gringotts Wizarding to grab some money. After they did that they headed for Ollivanders. Pidge stepped inside, with Matt sitting on a chair. Pidge nervously glanced at Matt. Olivander noticed Pidge., "Ah, Katie Holt is that right?And your brother Matt Holt." he said. "Yep.." she replied 

Ollivander smiled then grabbed a wand and handed it to her. "Aspen, unicorn hair,9", quite rigid." Pidge swished it and the chair Matt was sitting on broke. "Matt! Are you ok?!" she ran over to him."yep.." he awnsered, rubbing his neck. Pidge handed Ollivander the wand back.  He gave Pidge another wand and she took it. "Chestnut, Phoenix feather,  10",  reasonably springy. " Pidge switched it around  herself and a green light appeared around her.

Matt handed Ollivander some galleons and they left to go find their other stuff. Pidge wandered around and she bumped into a stranger...

Pidge looked into his eyes and she noticed they looked as stunning as the galaxy.  Pidge's mouth fell slightly  open in awe, but she was so distracted she didn't even hear the stranger ask for her name. Pidge still in shock, closed her mouth. "I'm fine..also who are you..?" She whispered "I'm Keith, Keith Kogane. I'm a secound year. " Keith replied. "I'm Katie.. Katie Holt but you can call me Pidge I'm a first year ." She said with a blush hinting at her cheeks.

Keith helped her up but noticed in the corner of his eyes boy that looked like her brother giving him a bloody murder look.

Time skip brought to you by Pidge reading Barry Potter

Pidge layed in bed thinking about that strange boy named Keith, before her mother called her downstairs for breakfast. Pidge pit on her glasses then got dressed.

She ran downstairs and sat down. "Pidgeon, aren't you excited?! Today is the day you finally go to Hogwarts! " he said with pure excitement. "I am excited but it would be better with you there. " She said,but she was also excited to see Keith there, but she pushed those thoughts away. Matt awwed,  then he stuffed his mouth full of bacon.

Their dad came down stairs and quickly ate, then kissed all of them and ran out the door. "I wish dad could come too.. " Pidge said sadly. Colleen was about to say something but the timer rang. "Time to get to kings Cross, kiddos! " Colleen said. Matt grabbed Pidge by her hand and dragged her out the door.  It was going to back a long day...

OML that took FOREVER because I took out my laptop and phone and went from typing on phone to looking at original on laptop (because I don't own the first 2 chapters) but during this I was letting my mind wander and it came up with a good amount of future chapters.