Chapter 10 Christmas part 3

Pidge P.O.V
Me and my Pygmy Puff were sitting on a couch when Keith out of the blue said "come here. " "What? " I ask. "Come here. " He repeats, "Ok" I say and walk over to his couch and sit down. "No come here. " He states "What do you mean?" I ask. "I mean I want cuddles so come here! " "What are you a cat, or is that the gryffindors inner lion coming out to be a cat and no a lion? " I joke. "Eh I don't know but I want cudds so come here. " He says crawling over to my side of the couch and hugging me, of course I hug back "your warm" He says but it's kind of muffled since his face was in the side of my shirt.

"Your pretty" He says, "sir how much butter beer did you have today? " I ask jokingly. "None, I honestly think your pretty. " He responds, and to that I flush red. "Today is beautiful out, do you want to go outside and go for a walk?" "Katie it's snowing outside. " "We could build a snowman! Come on it will be fun!" I state. "Fine let's go, ill be back with my cold weather jacket you should do the same. " So he leaves and I go out on a snow coat. I put the one with the hoodie on it and Mahogany jumps straight in so I put a fuzzy suck in there as a blanket for her. Then she used the sick as a blanket and goes into the sock I laugh, then get an idea and cut little holes in the sick and Mahogany puts her little feet through and it's a sweater! Next I start heading outside to the field.

We get out to the field and he's already out there, Mahogany jumps onto my shoulder. "When did you make Mahogany a sweater you literally just got her? " "I cut holes out of s fuzzy sock I had." I say "ok". Keith grabs my hand as we start to walk to the spot we chose to build the snow man we start to build it and we get the bottom done. I look over at Mahogany and she's building a baby snowman. " Awww Keith look Mahogany made a snowman of her own! " "Awww how cute" Keith says then we turn back to making our snowman.

When we finish we get a little cold and Mahogany is back in my hoodie because she's cold. We decide to stay out a little longer because of its pretty outside. We stay out for half an hour more because that's when we got cold. We went back inside and Keith took his stuff back to his room while I took my stuff back to mine. I decided to introduce Mahogany to Rover and surprisingly they got along great and I think Rover is thinking something along the lines of "I have only meet this Pygmy Puff for 5 minutes, but if anyone were to hurt it I would kill everyone in this room including myself. "

If you didn't understand the last line then stop living under a rock. Lol.