Chapter 16 The monster within

No ones P.O.V

Lotor, James" Shiro spat out in a disgusted manner

"Well, well it does look like we have dragons and people trying to hide them, witch must I say in the rule book, article 568 paragraph 7 ' dragons are banned, and anyone trying to harbor them shall face punishment of 15 years in prison." Pidge snorted almost as if she was trying to correct him. "Well then James looks like your out of luck because these are not dragons it's Keith and Pidge." Lance said all knowingly

"Well then do you have any proof that it is actually them?. . . Guess not. " "Wait!" Lance said "i- I think I know how to change them back " "Really! Well then lance show us how that those beasts are actually the two love bir- oh nevermind how about love DRAGONS?! " Said James then he burst out in a fit of laughter, then lotor joined in. "Ummm, I have to remember the spell Pidge used..... " Lance hesitated. "Lance just take your time and make it count we only have one shot at this. " Shiro said. "Yes please lance we need our friends back. " Hunk pleaded. "Ok, I got this" Lance said talking himself up... Was it humareldios? No, Humerdacurios? No, Huna- OH I REMEMBER NOW IT WAS HUMAESTROISA! "Lance waved his wand and said Humaestroisa then a poof of purple smoke appeared and when it settled there sat 2 people sitting there looking back at the others.

It was Pidge and Keith. " Oh thank god I thought I would have screwed something up. " Lance said fake wiping a sweat drop on his forehead

"Well thanks lance that's very encouraging words " Said Pidge sarcasticly. Then picked up her wand and shoved it in her back pocket. Then Keith stood up and started yelling "YO WTF WHY DID YOU TURN ME AND KATIE INTO DRAGONS?! THEN TRY TO PUT OUR FRIENDS IN JAIL?! ! ! " Kieth picked up his wand and rushed twords James muttering a curse that would send him all the way to azkaban for a week till someone found him. But before he could finish, he felt a tug at his arm.

It was Katie "come on let's go back" She pleaded. Keith turned back around and started walking off then James muttered "yeah you should start listing to your girlfriend more often. " But before Keith could do anything piece turned around and shouted "loupislin! " And James was a dogo. "Sit" She said and the dog obeyed "you have been a bad dogo now wait here till someone comes over that can help you" She gave a slight smile and walked away her hand enter laced with Keith's, while the rest of lotors buddies were trying to turn James normal again.