Chapter 12 Birthday part 2

Pidge P.O.V
"Why did you bring me out here again? " Keith asked. "Uuuuummmm... " I said trying to think of a reason to be out here. "You know what never mind I'll just go " Keith said. Thinking as fast as I could and slightly because I wanted to I grab his hand, then he turns around and I kiss him. I pull apart and say "vineoulius temprtrus" And vine grow at his feet then I say "meet me in the gryffindors common room" Then I start to run towards. the gryffindor common room and when I get there I knock on the door. Shiro answers and says "hey you still have 10 minutes and where's Keith? " "1: you don't want to know and 2:he will be here in 10 minutes.

Keith P.O.V
" GOD DAMMIT PIDGE! " I yell with my face red as hell. But I know it's no use. I try to get out of the vines but it didn't work, so I say "infernio cestra" flames come out of my wand, and the vines start to dissapear. I get out of the vines and start to run towards the Gryffindor common room. When I get there I start to say "PIDGE-" I say opening the door but am cut off by "SURPRISE HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! " and a bunch of people come out of different hiding spots.

Time skip after party

The party ended but I asked Pidge to stay back so I could ask her something. We were alone and I asked her "Sooo... Was the kiss a distraction for the party, or do you like me? " "both" She says. "Wait you like me?! " She turns all shades of pink.

Pidge P.O.V
"Yes I do. " I say. Then next thing I know were kissing again. "Ahem! " Shiro clears his throat. We both jump and pull apart. "I forgot my coat" Shiro says walking over, grabbing his coat and walking out of the room. "Umm I should go" I say aquardly, then I get up and go to leave. Then Keith grabs my hand and says "wait would you be my girlfriend? " "Yes but answer me first" I say "Ok"he says "is this a dream? " I ask. He walks up to me and starts to kiss me and I can't help but melt into the kiss. "Does that answer your question?" He says. "I guess so" I say then walk out and back to my room. My heart skipping a beat all the way there.

I think I screwed this one up