Chapter 12 Birthday

Time skip 2 years

Pidge P.O.V
For some reason Lance has been hanging around me more and more. I think he throws in a flirty remark every now and then. But I might be to blind to see it.

Anyway Keith's birthday is coming up soon and I can divide what to get him. I think we're going to do a surprise birthday party and hold it in the gryffindors common room so when he comes in as usual there will be a birthday waiting for him. He will be turning 16 and I mean sweet 16 right.

While I'm thinking of what to get Keith,Lance walks up behind me and says"hey can you touch me though I can say I've been touched by an angel." "Lance, are you serious." I say then punch him hard in the arm and say "happy? " "Owwwww, thank you. " I walk away and mumble "god your an idiot. "

Me, Axca, and Allura, walk into town to buy a couple things. I thought it would be funny to buy a couple sound producing sweets. I got 7 lion, 3 elephant, and 2 sheep. Then I see the perfect gift for Keith, I grab it, buy it, and we all walk back to school. Then I wrap his gift. I still have an hour, so I walk over there so I can help set up. I knock on the door and Shiro opens it then says "oh hey pidge, we have a job for you. You have to keep Keith distracted for an hour so we can set up. " "Ok" I respond knowing this might be a difficult time.

I walk around to find Keith and see him. "Hey where are you going? " I ask. "To my common room" Shoot I had to act fast. "Hey I got a better place to go! " I say then grab his hand and pull him outside to the fields. "Why did you lead me out here? "

Sorry for the short chapter I will make a part 2 but I figured this was better than nothing.