Chapter 10 Cristmas

Keith P.O.V
"Hey Shiro am I going to your house for Christmas this year? " I ask. "Sorry, but mabey next year. " He says. Shoot that means I have to stay at school over Cristmas.

Pidge walks over to me and says "Hey Keith! What's wrong? " I respond "I'm staying at school for Cristmas because I can't go to Shiro's.

Pidge P.O.V
I hear Keith say that he's staying over and I feel bad. So I say " See you later Keith. So I go get Rover my owl and write my parents a letter that states why I will be staying over for Cristmas.

I send Rover off and say "hurry Rover I need a response soon. " I wanted to keep this a surprise Keith.

Time skip 3 days

I get a response from them it says "Well Katie I'm glad you made a friend. We are all a little disappointed that you will not be coming home for Cristmas, but we will send you presents along with Keith some. Be safe we love you. -Mom, Dad, and Matt

I walk down stairs and see Keith he asks "Katie why aren't you packing your bag? " I say "well I thought you would be lonely by yourself so I told my parents that I wanted to stay over so your not lonely. Also in their letter back they told me they would go shopping for you for Cristmas. " "Well I guess- wait, Katie no, you can't stay over just for me. " He states "Well actually I can, and I did. "

"Are we shure that the sorting hat didn't mean to put you in Hufflepuff's house?" I start to laugh, then proceed to punch him in the arm and say "I'm shure. "

Time skip a week later

"Everyone is leaving are you shure you want to stay? " "Yes Keith I'm sure" I assure him.