Chapter 6 Acceptance

Pidge P.O.V
I sit down at the table and a couple people say welcome to the club. But I'm an awkward mess so.. I look over at Keith and he gives me two thumbs up. I turn back around ant start to chat with someone next to me, Her name is Acxa.

Keith P.O.V
I watch Pidge go sit at the Slytherin table and she turns around to look at me and I give her a thumbs up because I want her to feel like I accepted her, and Slytherin isn't a bad group. Witch that's how I think she feels right now. I feel lonely sitting by myself but I'm used to it. Then we hear headmaster Alfor say "Students if you wish to sit with a friend in another class you may until the food comes out. " I get up and start walking over to Pidge.

Pidge P.O.V
I hear those words and turn around to flag Keith over but to my surprise he's not in the same spot he was 30 seconds ago"Raaar"Keith says trying to scare me and I jump a little and give a "eep"inresponse. He laughs and sits down next to me.

" How's it going. " He asked. "Pretty good, I mean I just meet Acxa here" Then Acxa says "Hi" Some random guy walks by and says to Keith "wow Keith I didn't know that our kind hung out with the lowest of the low, a Slytherin. " Oh man how I wanted to punch this guy in the face. "James get the quiznack out of my face and go away because with that remark I don't even know how you became a Gryffindor ."

(idk how James is a Gryffindor either I guess j just made him so he could be a jerk)

H

e looked a keith lmwith a death glare then looked at me with the same face and as he walked past me I put my leg out and he tripped and I said "oh look now your at the same level as your respect witch is 0."

Someone helps him up and he says " This will not be the last time we will be seeing each other Au Revior" I say "I'm sorry I don't speak stupid" I say. Keith bursts out laughing and so does the people who was it happen. James walks of REALLY mad. But I'm happy because my first day and I love it because I might have made an enemy but I made more friends than enemies though.