Chapter 9 Quidditch

Keith P.O.V
Today's the day my team and I have my quidditch match against Ravenclaw. Me, Lance, and Shiro go out first because we're the Chasers. I look around and Instantly spot Katie. I wave to here and she waves back, she is sitting right next to Axca.

I see the other team and on it is.. Oh no.. Its lotor, Ezor, Zethrid, and others. Today is going to be tough.

Time skip 1 hour

It's been an hour and were ahead by 10 points then I see the seeker dive so I assume he sees the snitch. I have the ball at the moment and I go to shoot and Lotor slams into me. I'm almost all the way off my broom. One arm holding onto the broom the other to the ball. Lotor gets close to try and steel the ball and I adjust my hand so my broom moves to the side and Lotor zooms straight by me.

I try to get up but for some reason my upper body can't get back onto the broom. I hear Katie yell clear as day "COME ON KEITH, GET BACK ON YOUR BROOM AND WIN THE GAME!!!! " So I think fast because Lotor is coming back for the ball. I say "down" And me and my broom start to free fall. I hear everyone gasp, and I yank my broom down beneath me and yell "up! " And I'm back up in the air missing the ground by 4 feet. I get near the goal, throw the ball and it's a goal!

Then game over because Rolo grabbed the snitch and we won!

Pidge P.O.V
When Lotor slammed into Keith I got really worried because now he's off his broom only on by one hand and I see Lotor is still trying to get the ball I know I can't do anything to help so I yell at Keith "COME ON KEITH, GET BACK ON YOUR BROOM AND WIN THE GAME!!!! " And he starts to plum it to the ground and I swear I'm about to have a panic attack. Then he swoops up and ..GOAL! Then I hear that Rolo caught the snitch.

I was so happy I was running down stairs and ran over to Keith and tackled him with a bear hug. He hugs me back and runs his hand through my hair. I step back and punch him in the arm and he says "Ow what wat that for? " I tell him "for almost giving me a panic attack. " "Oh yeaaahhh, sorry about that it was the only way for me to get back on my broom" He said rubbing the back of his neck. "Oh well then if that's the case.. " I say pulling him back into a hug.

Not going to lie I think writers block finally caught up with me