Chapter 1: River fight

It was a bright sunny day, while I was paddling my bike towards the nearby playground just a few blocks away from my house. Arriving, I got down from my bike and leaned it to a pole. I settled myself on the swing.

"She's late again." I muttered as I kicked the swing to start moving. I closed my eyes as I enjoyed the feeling.

"Watcha doing Z?"

I immediately stopped the swing from moving and opened my eyes, only to see a young girl about my age, having a short, light brown hair. Freckles where visibly seen on her small face. And a pair of brown colored eyes staring at me.

"Your late...again." I frowned at her and stood up from the swing and approached my bike.

"Come on, I was just 1 minute late...can't you make an exception?" She frowned as she tried to convince me.

"Nope...adel you won't change if I keep on tolerating you to get late." I faced her with a concerned look.

She just stared at me with her usual puppy eyes. I sighed and just gave up. "Fine...hop in, lets get moving." I gestured her to the back of my bike.

"Kay!!.." She smiled and climbed up, I started to paddle my way to the river.

"So where are we going exactly Z?" Adel asked.

"To the river, I heard that students from a nearby high School are having a fight there." I grin at her as I fasten up.

"Fight...so you mean delinquents?" Adel muttered quite concerned. I chuckled at her expression. " Come on adel...those guys are just a bunch of crazy attention seeking people who needs some doze off attention from there audience."

Adel laughed at my statement. "Yeah sure... whatever you say so"

After a while...we finally made it to the river, me and adel noticed the people surrounded one certain area, making gossips as they whispered it to one another.

"It would seem that news is pretty productive today." I chuckled as me and adel hop out of the bike.

"Adel why don't you go ahead, I'll just park my bike first I'll catch up on you later." I gestured her towards the commotion.

"Sure..you better hurry okay!" She nodded and submerged to the crowd.

Looking around I decided to place my bike beside a tree. On my way to the crowd I found a bag of chips laying down on the ground. It looked untouched so I decided to grab it and took it with me.

"I'm gonna make you cry!" A blonde boy who looks about just 1 year older than me yelled at the other boy in front of him.

"Oh yeah! Then guess what! I'm more stronger than you!" The other boy with a dark brown hair yelled back. The two boys continued to try and provoke one another while still on their school uniforms.

It's kinda funny actually.. seeing them two fight like a couple.

"Your gonna regret this William!" The blonde boy threatened.

"Oh yeah! Then make me!"

All of the people gasp as the blonde hair boy attacked the other one...all except me who's just currently standing in the sidelines eating some chips.

The two boys were now both exchanging punches and kicks. The crowd where starting to panic also. Deciding whether they would stop the fight or just stand aside. Some did tried to stop it, but in the end they couldn't. Actually they even joined in.

"What a wonderful day." I smiled as I shoved another chip on my mouth.