Chapter 3: High school

My eyes shot wide open when I heard my alarm clock ring. I extended my hands towards it and slammed it shut.

"Ugh...I feel lazy today." I mumbled as I rolled back to bed. I closed my eyes back as I tried to sleep.

*Click*

I heard my door opened and a person stepped in, passing through me and went straight to my window. He immediately opened the curtains and the bright light from the shining sun illuminated inside my room.

"Get up! And fix yourself up! Your a high schooler now...and today is your first day and you wanna be late?" Zack grabbed my foot and dragged me out of bed. Slamming my face to the floor.

"Hey! That hurt you jackass!" I groaned as I gave him a glare. He just ignored me and casually walked off my room like nothing happened.

"Rrr! I'll take my revenge on you tomorrow." I muttered underneath my breath as I lazily made my way to the bathroom. 

~~~~~~~~~~

"Mom! Dad! I'll be heading out now!" I poked my head to see her on the kitchen, while Dad was on the living room sipping his cup of coffee.

Mom smiled."alright have fun and be careful sweetie~" while Dad just waved and smiled at me.

"Come on! I'm gonna be late because of you!" Zack called out by the gate.

"Yeah yeah! I'm coming, don't nag about it!" I exclaimed and followed him towards the bus stop. When we reach the school. I was amazed, the place was beautiful.

"Wow! It's my first time to ever get to your school Zack." I turned towards him. "It's beautiful!" I spoked.

"Really?" He asked puzzled.

"Yeah...the only problem is that you go to this school...not gonna be surprised if it's just good based only by its looks." I smirked and I could literally see smoke come out of his ears.

He just took a deep breath, trying to compose himself. But that didn't stop me from annoying him. "So your taking anger management classes now~"

~~~~~~~~~~

"Excuse me!"

"Pardon me!"

"Sorry!"

"Coming through!!!..."

Those where the words that I said as I tried to dodge everyone on my way inside the hallway. Literally few seconds ago back there, I could feel death.

"Phew!!.." I huffed as I stopped inside the second floors girls restroom. I wiped off my sweat as I stick my head outside, scanning the hallway if there's any danger approaching.

"Heh~.. coast is clear." I smiled as I quickly walked towards my classroom. Class 1-A. I Quietly opened the door and picked a seat at the very back, near the window.

"Hey look! She's! So pretty!" I heard all the boys whispered as they were just seating beside me. Pointing at the cute purpled hair girl. I could noticed her getting flustered but I couldn't care less.

The door then suddenly opened and there stepped in a dark brown haired man with round shaped glasses. I looked at him dumbfounded and muttered.