Chapter 14: Club

"Good morning everyone! I'm Heather Green! President of the Garden club." A blonde curly haired girl with bright green eyes introduced herself as she and another two other girls came inside our classroom.

"Today we are hoping to have a new list of club members who would like to join our club." She smiled and the boys in the room blushed.

"So first off, we will tell you guys on what are the advantages of joining our club." She started. "Joining our club would allow you to learn on how to plant flowers and such other garden activities. It is more suitable for us girls."

"Considering that aside..we also have some fun activities like having a trip outside the school." She explained.

"She looks so pretty." The purpled hair girl, Lanny commented as she stared at Heather.

"So who wants to join our club!?" She exclaimed enthusiastically.

Lanny immediately raised her hand along with 3 other girls in our class. "Great! Now if you please, just fill in this papers and go meet us at our club room. Third floor." Heather smiled brightly, happy to have another batch of their club members.

When there business was already done. Heather, along with the two other girls walked out of the room. I turned to Roger, only to see him chatting with archer and Josh, while van was just playing on his phone.

~~~~~~~~~

"Hey z! Where are you going?" Angel called out to me. I turned around and stopped walking, allowing her to catch up to me.

"Just searching for a club to join in. What about you?"

"I'm heading to the Literature club! I've already signed up for it." She smiled.

"Wait..your joining the Doki Doki literature club? That's insane." I exclaimed, remembering that moment when I once played that horrific game once. And it scared the shit out of me.

"Doki doki what?" Angel looked at me confused. And I mentally face palmed myself for that.

"Whatever.." I sighed as I decided to forget about my last sentence. "So what club are you planning to join?" Angel asked curious.

"Hmm..I was thinking about the joining an interesting club. Like some--"

I was cut off by Archer bumping into me by accident. Angel just stared at us surprised. While I groaned in annoyance but just took a deep breath and turned to Archer.

"Tell me you have a proper explanation for bumping into me when your specifically that tall."

He just stared at me then spoked. "My bad, it seems that I'm just tall and your too small." He smirked and I gave him a WTF face.

Five seconds before the bombs explosion..

I repeat..five seconds before the bombs explosion.. proceed with caution.

My eyes just twitched as I clenched my fist then smirked. "If your so tall then why don't you use it to look for your brain and tell it to watch where your going."

He just frown and that made my smirk grow wider. "You talk to much for a troll." After that sentence he walked away, while angel grabbed my arms. Stopping me from beating that moron.

God! I already have a jackass of a brother, why must you gave me another pain in the ass.

~~~~~~~~~

I came across the Club room of the 'Young Masterminds'. I was curious so I entered it. Opening the door, I was greeted by a soft and calming presence. The decorations of the room was neat and cute and we'll organized. The wall also have some chork boards with papers and other stuff sticked into it. With red thread all connected all together. Like a puzzle.

In the middle, there was a big wide table and a red haired boy sat in it. He was reading a notebook with files stacked up on his side. He looked focused and when he noticed me he looked up.

"Um hello! I'm here for a club orientation." I smiled awkwardly and he sighed and closed the notebook and stood up from his seat.

He cleared his throat and Spoked. "Welcome to Young Masterminds Club." He passed through me and headed to the drawer behind me and pulled out a paper and handed it to me with a pen.

"Just signed there and meetings will be on everything Wednesday and Friday on every week." He returned back to his seat and continued reading the note.

Weird.

"Um excuse me..but i haven't even told you that I was planning on joining your club. " I awkwardly chuckled as I rubbed the back of my neck.

He then glanced at me and gave an intense stare. "You weren't?.I'm sorry, if I assumed so. I was just thinking that because you entered our clubroom you have given the chance to deliberate your choice to join us."

I awkwardly laughed and looked around, curious. I asked him." Where are your other members?"

"Out.there looking for new members." He answered immediately.

"I see." Silence covered the whole club room and noticed some of the books that were placed on the bookshelves.

"Say, what does this club do anyway?"

"We take request from students who have some unsolved issues such as lost objects and investigation about the schools issues. In short where like detectives. We investigate, and help others."

"Also, we have some special activities, such as investigation outside the school grounds." He finished off and I stared at him blankly. "Your clubs pretty interesting." I smiled as I took a sit. And grabbed the 'Murder melody' book and started flipping pages.

"I'm thinking of joining your club..sounds cool so I'm gonna give it a try."