Chapter 13: World war 3

"Mom! I'm home!" I called out as I entered the house. Making my way to the freezer and placed the box of yummy cakes.

I then headed up to my room and shut the door close, locking it so that Zack cant barge in. Sitting on my bed, i noticed that my PSP was gone.

I looked around my room searching for it. But in the end I couldn't find it. "Where could it be!?" I clenched my head as I groaned in irritation. I looked everywhere in my room but it wasn't there. The only place that it could possibly go was in...

"Zack!." I greeted my teeth and my phone got a message. It came from Zack.

[ ZACKASS ] 6:53 pm
- It would seem that your already home, considering the noises from your open room. Oh and a reminder to read my past messages. You might have not read it and your now looking for something.

Why do I get the feeling that he predicted this to happen. I scrolled down to where his text messages are, reading every annoying 'where are you now' , 'Go home' and lastly my eyes landed on a message that made my blood boiled.

[ ZACKASS ] 5:03 pm
- Don't wanna go home?..fine, I'll take your PSP and delete every high score you had and reboot every game.

~~~~~~~~~~~

ZACK'S POV

I was currently playing with Zenith's PSP when I heard a noise downstairs. "Mom! I'm home!"

I smirked and locked my room door. Making sure that she wouldn't be able to open it. Unless she has the key. But of course I have it in me.

Then suddenly I heard few noises coming next to her room. She's probably searching for it, just as predicted she wouldn't even spare a look to all my message to her. Heck!..she didn't even answered my calls, and when she did...she didn't even made me talk.

"Serves you right." I mumbled and continued playing as I lay down to my bed. My phone then received a message coming from her.

[ CHAOTIC Z! ] 6: 54 pm
- How dare you! I swear if you lay even one finger on the delete button..I'm gonna murder you!

I smirked and took a screenshot on her PSP. Especially her deleted high scores and the rebooted game. And yes I did deleted her high scores and  rebooted her game. So am I a good brother or what?!..I'm just helping her rehabilitate on her addiction on this game.

[ CHAOTIC Z! ] 6:55 pm
- You m*ther f*cker!!!!....

Suddenly my I heard my door getting kicked by her. "Zack!!..give me my PSP back!.." She yelled with anger.

"No!" I retaliate and decided to ignore her, she doesn't have any strength to even break the door so my bother. Eventually she going to get exhausted and would eventually give up.

The banging then stopped. "Hmm..she's giving up that fast?"

It was quite, I started to think that she went to her room to cry. Concern and guilt then rushed to me. "Ugh! Whatever! I don't care!"

I then stared at my phone, debating whether to text her if she's crying or not. But before I could even reach my phone. The door was destroyed to pieces.

What the fuck?

Zenith then stepped in and I saw her with our huge ass hammer. Remembering that it was dad's hammer. "Why do dad even have that thing anyway?" I asked my head but my eyes was focused on Zenith who looked like she's about to murder me with that thing.

"Give me my PSP!!.." She shouted as she swinged the hammer right towards me without hesitation. But I managed to dodge it in time. She hit my bed and the hammer bounced back and the holder hit her chin.

She groaned in pain as she glared at me and that made me gulp. I ranned outside my room and made my way downstairs as she chased me.

"Zackk!!!!.."

"Give it back!!!."

You f*cking piece of sh*t!!!.."

I then made my way to the kitchen and noticed the pack of flour on the kitchen table. "I need to fight back!" I smirked and grabbed it as I decided to hide behind the fridge.

"Zack! Just gave up!"

I could hear her footsteps getting closer, when I finally caught the right opportunity. I stepped out of my hiding place and slammed the pack of flour on her face. All it's flour contents exploded when I slammed it on her face.

She then coughed as she loose grip on the hammer. I then immedietly grabbed the hammer and hide it behind something before the smoke disappears.

"ZACCKKK!!!!!!...."

She wiped her eyes and saw me, she kicked my abdomen and that made me fall to the ground.

When did she started going to the gym...fuck it, her kick was strong.

The PSP that I placed on my pockets was smashed on the hard floor. Zeniths eyes widened as it felt like a slow motion. She extended her hand trying to grab it but she couldn't. The PSP was shattered as it hit the ground.

I just layed on the floor as I looked shocked at her now destroyed PSP. It was quiet. I looked at zenith and she didn't moved. I don't know if she's even breathing anymore. But what caught my attention the most was her clenched fist and blank and empty eyes...they were so cold.

"Sorry zenith.. didn't mean it I swear." I apologized and she just closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Then just shrugged. "Whatever..it's just a game...no big deal."

Heh..no big deal? You just tried killing me just a second ago just because of this game. And now your here like 'nah why bother!'.

"Besides..I can buy another one..but you." She turned towards me and stared blankly. "Your garbage..and I don't wanna have anything to deal with it."

I glared at her, irritated. And she just whistled and avoided my look.

She then looked around the kitchen and noticed the mess. She frowned and clenched her head. "Help me clean before mom comes home."

I sighed and nodded. "Damn she just unleash world war 3 on me."