Chapter 4: Drama Queen

"Class! change to your PE uniforms and meet me at the school Gym! I'll give you all 8 minutes to do so!" Our PE teacher, Mr. Alvarez exclaimed as he left the room.

I then went to the changing room, and took out my PE out of my locker and immedietly wore it.

"Ugh! I look so fat in this." Chloe complained as she stared at her curvy figure at the mirror.

"Yeah! And mine makes my chest tighter~" Brett cooed as she casually fondled her boobs in front of everyone inside the changing room.

"Geez if you complain so much about your outfits, why didn't you properly gave them your correct sizes so that you won't look like a pig in your eyes." Angel, our class representative spoked up, annoyed at Brett and Chloe.

Chloe and Brett just gasp in shocked when angel spoked up to them. "Look who talks when you practically just also gave them the wrong size for your bra!" Chloe smirked as she approached angel.

"Yeah..we all know that your an A cup, so then why are you wearing a C cup bra?" Brett cooed as the two girls surrounded angel who looked guilty.

"Come on speak up bitch!" Chloe pushed angel as she fell on the floor. And started crying. "Look girls! Angel's boobs are just a stack of pads!" Brett commented and everyone inside the changing room laughed at angel.

I decided to intervined them before things gets out of hand. "Everyone! Coach is calling us now!" I announced and finally Chloe and Brett along with everyone got out of the changing room.

I approached angel who's still weeping on the floor, humiliated. I bent down to her and tapped her shoulder gently. "Angel come on, let's go before coach comes here and barge in."

She then looked up to me with a watery eyes. "I don't care anymore! I got humiliated, I don't have the strength to go out and see those monsters out there." She clenched her fist and wiped her tears.

"You know...you can't become stronger if you keep on making them see your weak." I exclaimed and she glared at me.

"What do you mean I'm weak! Bitch are you one of them too!?" She responded with anger and irritation as she pushed herself away from me. I chuckled at her reaction. "Them? Oh please...I'm not garbage."

She then watch me as I stood up and went to my locker and pulled out a cotton and alcohol along with a band aid. "Let me help you with that." I pointed at her scalped knee.

"Huh! I didn't noticed them there." She muttered surprised as she stared at her injury. I sighed and told her to take a sit at the chair. I bent down and poured the alcohol to the cotton, then dabbing it gently on her knees. Angel flinched at the sting of pain and automatically used her other leg to swing right at me. Luckily I managed to dodge it in time but I looked at angel with an annoyed expression.

"What did you do that for?"

"It hurts!"

"Oh my gahd!!!..." Its just a knee scalp...I took a deep breath and approached her again. And continued to cleaned her injury.

"Ouch! It hurts! Don't go fast~"

"Fine...I'll go slower."

"Uhh!!! Go faster~"

"...fine..."

"Ahhh!!!" She moaned in pain as she bit her lower lips, while I just stared disgusted at her expression.

"W-what?" She stuttered as she blushed.

"Angel don't make it sound like where doing something dirty in here." I squirted my eyes at her and she just chuckled softly.

"Sorry! I couldn't help it." She smirked flirtatiously at me. I swear I could literally vomit when she was doing that.

I took out the band-aid and placed it on her knees then stood up. "There, now that we're finished we should go now...coach might scold us for getting late." I placed back the alcohol and cotton back to my locker.

"Sorry but could you help me get to the Gym? I can't feel my injured leg~" She seductively called out to me but I just gave her a pocker face.

"Angel...it's just a tiny scratch...you can stand up." I muttered and didn't even spare her a glance and walked out of the changing room. She then just pouted and ranned to catch up on me.

"Wait up! Z!!..." She called out and I stopped and looked at her. She walks like nothing happened literally 5 seconds ago.

I sighed and feel hopeless for myself. "Such a drama queen.."