Chapter 12: Heavens cafe

Angel and me entered the 'HeavenS Cafe' and sat to a nearby vacant table. I looked around and the place was beautiful and elegant. The pastel colored walls and decorations were cute and elegant.

Even the table was designed with pastel pink candies. Take note, it's note edible.

"Wow! This place looks delicious already." Angel commented as she looked around. "Sure does." I agreed.

"Ladies! May I take your order?" A brown haired man came towards us holding his pen and paper. A sweet smile plastered in his handsome face. Angel then suddenly blushed as she stared at the man.

"Y-yeah..um..we.we w-would like to to o order-" Angel stuttered as she tried reaching for something to order.

She's hopeless.

I sighed feeling pity for her. "Um yes, we would like to order the strawberry cheesecake please." I spoked and he turned towards me and smiled and nodded then took note.

"Ladies..please wait for a couple of minutes." He smiled for the last time and took off.

I turned to look at angel who where a stuttering mess just a second ago. "So..let me guess, his your type huh?" I exclaimed and placed my hand to my cheeks as I leaned forward.

She then didn't looked straight to my eyes and denied. "What are you talking about, oh please..you must be joking Z!" She awkwardly laughed.

"Hmm!..not buying it." I stared at her and she the sighed and finally admitted." Yeah you got me."

I looked at her concerned. "Hey angel, why do you always get attracted by random guys. I mean your so easy to get." I straightforwardly asked and she then looked down and fiddled her hands.

"Truthfully, I don't know either, it's just that my heart seems to seek for it's half." She muttered underneath her breath and smiled sadly. "And whenever I looked at handsome and cute guys, it pumps really fast and I couldn't understand it, and the next thing that I know is I'm a stuttering mess."

She then looked at her hands. "I was once curious about love, so I decided to have a try, thinking that maybe my heart would feel better and I would understand it... resulting of me having my first boyfriend back when I was in middle school."

I looked at her and continued to listen, I've always wanted to know more of angel, what her likes and dislikes, her past and her joy."what Happened then?"

"At first, my heart pumps really fast whenever I'm around him, it feels like  heaven when I was with him. And it feels like everlasting.. forever..I was happy."

"Unfortunately it didn't lasted long, I start to feel bitter. The feeling of love starts to disappear. And a space between me and him was created. And my heart was shattered when I saw him kissing another girl." She laughed sadly, tears threatening to fall down.

"I was so sad, it felt like somebody just slammed an entire bus right at my face right then and there at that moment.  I was so angry..and that resulted of me dumping him." She stared at me as the tears starts to stream on her eyes.

"Angel.." I looked at her with pity and sadness was shown on her eyes.

God! I'm not really good at comforting people. I

"It's okay,..I had already moved on. Besides,..past it past." She wiped away her tears."Besides..it was just the start." She proudly exclaimed.

"Two months after our break up, I had my second boyfriend. Then I felt the same feeling when I once experienced." She smiled.

"But then again, it disappeared. So I dumped him, and then next comes my third boyfriend, my forth, my fifth, my sixth, my seventh and on and on."

I just looked at her with a pocker face look. "Wow, you must have had a great time with them didn't you!" I sarcastically spoked.

"Indeed!" She smiled brightly.

Seriously I felt really pity for her at first, but now..my head starts to debate whether I'm on her side or the other good ex she had.

"Here you go ladies." The man from before spoked as he placed the strawberry cheesecake on our table then smiled and took his leave.

"Delicious~" Angel smiled as she took a taste on her strawberry cheesecake.

"Really?" I tried tasking it too. And my eyes widened when it entered my mouth. It was delicious.

"Wow! So yummy~" I commented and we continued to eat.

~~~~~~~~~

"Say angel, I forgot to ask you about Zack." I asked as I wiped my mouth. She then looked at me with sparkling eyes.

"Oh my gosh! What made you so interested in prince Zack anyway?!" She smirked at me.

"Nothing much, I couldn't say that I'm interested in him, you could say that I'm interested at his current reputation at school. I mean lots of girls chase him." I muttered as an image of him appeared in my head.

"Really..will then he is the so called prince charming of our school anyway." She cleared her throat before continuing.

"Zack, I heard that his the top of his class, not only that his good in academics, he Excel in PE too. His an all time champion of our basketball team, The 'Dragons'. Plus not only that, he is the captain."

"In short he is what all girls called the one. The man of their dreams, their prince charming." She finished of.

"Heh? But you haven't even know his jackass personality. How can you know a person that's just based on their appearance." I exclaimed remembering all those unhappy moment we had at home. That time when i were asleep on the couch, he dragged me outside and let me doze off on the front gate.

Irritation then Rushed to your face as you tried shrugging it off. "Anyway..how about we just go home, it's almost getting late."

Angel then nodded and we payed the food. I decided to order a box of delicious cakes, giving Mom and dad. After that we exited the cafe and I looked at my phone and saw some missed calls and text from Zack. I furrowed my eyebrows and just shrugged it off.

All of a sudden my phone ringed, Zack was calling. I took a deep breath before answering. " Hey it's my big bro! How are you! Me? Yeah I'm doing fine I'm about to go home so yeah bye!" I didn't spare him a single word as I pressed the end call button.

Annoying jackass.