Chapter 15: Club members

The door suddenly opened and a tall boy with gray colored hair entered. "Huh? Ian who's this girl?" He asked the red headed boy as he eyed me suspiciously.

"A new member."

The gray haired guy then gasped in shocked as he approached my seat and looked at me with shimmering eyes. "Hi there! My name's maze! Vice president of the Young Masterminds Club. Where happy to have you!" He smiled brightly.

"I'm delighted to be here also..my name's Zenith, you can call me Z." I smiled back and placed the book down.

"Z?..okay then..I suppose you have meet our president. Ian Gheilnam." He pointed at the red headed boy. But he didn't even respond as he focused his attention to the note his reading.

"Um..his pretty busy lately..so please don't mind his attitude." Maze awkwardly smiled.

"I don't mind."

I turned around and saw archer who's leaning on the door. Arms crossed as he smirked at me.

"Oh good timing!" Maze clasped his hands together and gestured Archer to come inside and take a seat. He made himself comfortable beside me while I tried to ignore him.

"So z! This is Archer! Our new member also!"

"I've already known him, so no need for him to introduce..plus if the president wants to know him he can just read his school data, considering that you are a detective club..you have full access to the database of the school."

Archer glanced over to me as I ignored him and continued Reading. Maze just stared at me in daze as he processed everything I had said.

"Your correct." Ian suddenly spoke up and glanced over to me. "Glad to have an actual mastermind in the club, cause we are lacking on some."

"Maze call out everyone, where gonna have to have a proper introduction." Ian ordered and maze nodded and took off.

A few minutes later the door opened and there entered maze, and other 2 girls along with 2 boys.

Ian cleared his throat and everyone seated on there seats. "Everyone meet the two new recruits." Ian gestured to us and everyone looked at the both of us.

"Hello I'm Dianne! The clubs auditor!" A girl with long blue hair waved at us as she smiled.

"I'm Margaret. The clubs secretary!" A girls with blonde hair smiled.

"I'm James, it's pleasure to meet you all." A black straight haired boy with sharp brown eyes smiled at me.

"I'm Brown."

I turned to him confused. "Brown? But your a blonde."

"Oh! Hahaha sorry...you must have misunderstood, my name is brown." A blonde boy with green eyes smiled at me.

"I see." I muttered but then suddenly I could feel archers feet rub itself against mine.

I kicked it away and I swore I could feel him smirk. He then rubbed his feet against to mine against. Annoyed I whispered to him. "Hey stop it. Your making me feel disgusted."

"Oh come on...I know you love it." He smirked at me and I gave him an are you serious look. "Hey if you don't want me to poke on you, then stop rubbing your annoying feet to mine."

He then quited and focused on the president. I sighed and continued to read the book.

~~~~~~~~~

"So how did it go z?" Angel asked as she walked home with me. It has been like that ever since Brett and Chloe started bullying her. I have always been there to protect her.

"It went well until some moron came in."

"Huh? Who?" Angel looked at me confused. I then smirked and laughed. "No need to worry angel, it's none of your concern, besides he is just an extra to this story am I right reader?"