Chapter 6: Boys

It was lunch time, and I was heading to the cafeteria when suddenly I bumped to Roger.

"Hey Z! Going to the cafeteria?" He asked with a smile.

"Yeah!" I muttered as I rubbed my forehead. I noticed that Josh and Van wasn't with him so I asked. "Where's the others?"

"Don't worry there already waiting at the cafeteria...wanna join us?"

"Sure why not." I replied and we walked together. When we reached there. I noticed Van and Josh sitting in a table filled with girls. I arched a brow at roger.

"Hey what's with those dogs over there?"

Roger turned to me with a confused look. "Dogs?"

"Yeah dogs..you know.." I tried to do body language to him yet he doesn't gets. I finally decided to stop, feeling hopeless. "Nevermind..."

I took my precious time ordering and after that I went to where Roger and the others table. "Hey! Z..glad you made it." Josh smiled when he spotted me coming near them.

"Yeah..Roger invited me." I smiled and seated beside Van. He then took a step back to give me distance. "Thanks." I smiled to Van and he nodded.

"Still not talking to me huh.." And he nodded.

"So let's me introduce to you girl! This is Z!" Josh pointed at me as the other 3 girls looked at me for quite some time then did a fake smile.

"Hello there? I'm Alice! I'm from Class 1-C." The girl with the long straight red hair spoked. Waving her hands at me.

"Hello my name is Hazel! And I'm from the same class as Alice." The girl with blonde hair spoked.

"Lastly, I'm Risa! Still same class as Alice and Hazel." A girl with orange hair spoked as she flipped her twin tailed hair. She looked like osana najimi from yandere simulator.

"So Z, was it?" Hazel spoked. As she watch me divour my lunch. "Yes.."

"How long have you been with Roger, Josh and van here?" Hazel asked as she waited for my answer.

"Hmm..not long..maybe 2 weeks." I answered straightforwardly.

"I see!" Alice and the others chuckled softly as they cling to Roger and Josh. I noticed that van was not interested to them as he was just texting someone on the phone.

"Excuse us boys but will just gonna go to the restroom for a bit." Alice exclaimed and left along with Risa and Hazel.

Josh and Roger along with van stared at the 3 girls as they excused themselves. "What's with girls going to the restroom together." Roger spoked.

"Have you ever watched Harry Potter Roger?" I asked and he nodded." Yeah I did it was great. And I've completed it too."

"Well then...the main female character did went alone and guess what Happened..she got kidnapped by a troll."

They started laughing, even van did. But he eventually stopped at the moment that he noticed me staring at him. When Alice and the others returned they all look fresh and looked like they did a little make over inside the restroom.

"Hey boys!~" Risa seductively called out to Roger, Josh and Van. While I just decided to pay attention to my meal. Alice seated on Rogers lap while Hazel and Risa clinged on Josh's biseps.

"Wow I feel like I'm missing something." I whispered to Van and he chuckled. I smiled and decided to pull out my phone and took some stolen pics from them. Making extra effort to not get caught on the action.

Van noticed some of the pictures and he laughed at the phone that I took. It was a picture of Roger who looked like donkey from shriek when he smiled at Alice.

"He looks like a star isn't he?" I chuckled and tugged my phone back to my pockets. "Gonna need them for blackmailing."

"Girls I'll leave you for a bit, me and boys needs to go to the restroom." Roger excused themselves and they left. It seems like van didn't want to come but in the end Josh dragged him along.

Weird..

I decided to pull out my phone again, ignoring the 3 girls who I'm sure that where eying me up to down.

"Say z, is that your real name or just a nickname? Cause i think it suck." Alice spoked as she stared at me bored.

"Yeah! I mean who would want a name Z?" Risa cooed as they laughed at me. I just didn't bother talking to them and glued my eyes on my phone.

It made Hazel pissed when I was ignoring them so she slide towards me and tried taking my phone. But before she did I passed it quickly to my other freehand. Securing it inside my pockets. "Too slow." I smirked at her.

"Ugh! You bitch!!.." Risa groaned as she pushed herself back away from me.

"So your finally showing your true colors to me?" I inquired as I stared at them one by one. "So what?...your gonna go report us to Roger? Hahaha such a whining brat." Alice laughed and the other two laughed as well.

I also laughed... sarcastically. Which made them stop. "Your annoying!" Hazel spoked up irritated. "Oh so I'm annoying you?" I smirked maliciously.

"Ugh! Whatever let's just ignore this slut...I bet she's just hanging out with them so that she would be popular and Roger and Josh along with van would buy her anything she wants, over all she's a bitch...a slut..your a failure to this school." Alice smiled and I just chuckled at them.

"It's so nice of you to describe yourself."

"Why you!" Risa tried to approach me but got stopped by josh who got in the way. "What's going on?" He asked confused of what's happening.

I just stood up." Nothing, where just having a friendly conversation about ourselves." I smiled innocently. And then Alice and the others clicked their tongue as i walked pass them.

"Your gonna regret this bitch!" Alice whispered to me. And I smirked." I don't regret anything...come at me bitch!"