Chapter 2: Tsundere

"Welcome home sweetie!" Mom greeted me from the kitchen as she noticed me entering the house. "So how was your day?"

I then immediately ranned towards the living room and bellyflop myself to the couch. I turned to look at her in the kitchen and gave her a toothy grin. "It was fun!"

"Yeah...fun~" I heard an annoying voice that sounded like a dying horse coming downstairs. Mimicking what I had said.

I turned my head towards the person, I frowned when I saw my older brother Zack. "What's with you? Why are you being moody?" I asked him, and he only gave me a glare.

"Don't you have anything better to do other than going out and do stupid things with your friends." He stared at me like I'm some kind of dog That needs a collar and be placed In a cage.

"Well..I'm sorry...I wasn't born to be an introvert like you Mister." I retorted and ignored him.

Zack clicked his tongue and decided to ignore me also. He made himself comfortable to the other couch just a few inches away from me. My eyebrows furrowed as I watch him grab hold of the TV remote, shuffling through the channels.

"Ugh! Im gonna make sure that I wont grow up to be a person like you." I quietly mumbled.

"What's that? I hear you mutter something." He glared at me but I just gave him a fake smile. "Oh it's nothing...I was just so inspired by you and your abilities, and it made me realize that I must work really hard in the future."

Zack just shrugged it off and decided to glue his eyes on the TV.

I approached mom in the kitchen, bored at watching Zack flips through channels by channels. "Mom what time we'll dad get back?" I asked.

"Hmm." Mom took a few minutes to think. "Maybe about 6:00 pm." She smiled at me. "Ok...then before dinner starts can I go to my room and play." I smiled.

"Sure sweetie." Mom smiled at me and I made my way up to my bedroom.

I approached the door that had a cute anime girl sticker placed on it. I twisted it open, entering my room. I made my way to my drawer, pulling out my PSP. And settled myself in bed.

"Let's get this baby another high score." I smirked ad started playing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oi midget dinners ready...get your butt out of your room!" Zack called out from the other side of the door.

"Yeah! I'll be there in a minute...just need to finish this level!" I groaned as I struggled at the game.

"Hey I said dinners ready! Just stop what your playing and just get dinner!" He repeatedly knocked on my door. I groaned in irritation and glared right at the door.

"Can't you just wait! You sounded like my husband!" I retorted, and continued playing. I couldn't hear from Zack, he didn't reply. I was quite happy about that, thinking that he might went down.

But I was shocked when he suddenly kicked my poor door wide open. Breaking it in the process. I stood up from my bed and stared at my door. Anger starts to boil in me, I glared at zack. Ready to give him a piece of my mind.

"Why did you broke my doo--"

"Get down now." I paused when I heard him spoked. E sounded dead serious. Right now I could literally see black aura emitting from him. I gulped when he suddenly send me a death glare.

I immediately raised both my hands up, dropping my PSP on my bed in surrender. "Ok! Ok! Geez I'm going now...chill out bro."

When I passed through him I whispered. "I'm gonna act like I didn't even give a damn about you breaking my door, but let me give you a piece of advice...don't ever do it again." I gave him a smile and happily went downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in the middle of doing the dishes when suddenly mom came. "Need a hand." She smiled kindly at me.

"Yep." I smiled at her moving aside a little as I gave her space. "So what's your business with me?" I smirked at mom, knocking that she had some intentions.

She just chuckled lightly, "oh my...you know me so well." I sighed." Mom.." I smiled.

"Ok..I'm here to talk to you about your brother...I know that he broke your room door...and he confessed that he was sorry." She sighed. I arched my brows at her.

"Heh...so his sorry...then why didn't he said it to me himself?" I asked confused. Mom just sighed, "Sweetie...you know that your brother..he can't open up his feelings easily like us."

"Are you saying that his a tsundere?" Mom looked at me confused. "What's a tsundere?"

Oh right...she's not an otaku.

I just shooked my head and smiled. "Ok mom..I get what you're saying..I'll go talk to him later." Mom smiled happily. "Really?"

"Yeah you heard me."

"Well then why don't I just finish this dishes and you go talk to him." Mom insisted as she took all the dishes to herself. And gestured me to the psychopath in the living room.

Making my way there, I seated myself just the other side of the couch, next to him. Zack stared at me confused, as I uncomfortably shifted on my seat.

"What's with you? Your acting weird." He finally spoked looking at me puzzled.

"Nothing...just practicing my lines of affection." I sarcastically spoked.

"Well you better do it right then..I'm just gonna seat here ignoring your weirdness as a moral support." He diverted his gaze at the TV.

Ugh...what a jerk.

I sighed and finally spoked up. "Hey Zack." I started, he then turned to look at me. "Yeah?"

"I'm sorry I made you mad earlier...I know I was being so stubborn, I was just so frustrated when you came just in the wrong time, I was getting at the good part of the game."

"Plus, you even startled me at your sudden action. Hahaha I didn't know that I had a brother like hulk."

"Plus your expression was scary... didn't know that you would even make that expression...and yes I accept your apology." I spoked proud of myself.

"I never apologize."

I just shushed him. "Shhh!!. I get it...don't worry about it. I know you love me." I smirked and he just gave me a disgusted look.

"I hate you."

"I know, and I love it." I smirked and gave him a big hug, which he didn't even bother trying to pull me away.

He just sighed and clicked his tongue. He patted my head but didn't had eye contact with me. "There...are you happy now?" He blushed.

My eyes widened at his sudden change. I smiled and gave him another warm hug. "Yeah...I do."