Chapter 11: interesting

"I want you to distract that guy over there!" I pointed at Zack who glued his eyes on his phone.

"Wh-what!?" Angel suddenly blushed as she stuttered, she then looked at me and refused. I furrowed my brows, confused as to why she wouldn't even go to him.

"Hey angel, if your scared of him..don't worry about it, he might look like his going to bite you but his totally harmless." I reassured her but she just shooked her head in disagreement.

"Alright..fine.. your not gonna talk to him for me?"

"I don't wanna, plus..." She glanced to where Zack is then muttered."I don't have the guts to even say hi to him..his Delium University's Prince charming."

"What did you say?" I asked surprised.

"Zack! Oh Zack! My prince charming~" Angel clasped her hands as she hide behind me and stared at Zack, blushing. "Oh wow..his even more handsome up close~"

What on Earth?

"Angel can you explain something to me, you seem to know so much about Zack." I exclaimed and she smiled brightly. "With pleasure!"

"Okay, now before we could proceed to the further explanation..I need to find another escape root." I thought in my head and saw some barrels piled near the walls.

Bingo!

"Angel, wait for me outside okay, I'll be there in a minute." Angel nodded and started walking her way outside the gate.

When I noticed that angel is now completely outside. I sprinted my way towards the wall. I jumped upwards, using the barrels as foundation and leaped myself out of the school premises.

"Z?!." Angel gasped as she saw me jumped through the high wall. Her eyes widened as I dropped on the ground and panted. "That was a close one."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Archers POV

"Is someone gonna pick you up Archer?" Van asked, as me and Roger, Josh along with van where currently walking towards the entrance gate. "Yeah..it's such a pain in the ass though." I exclaimed, thinking of all the time when i was particularly bullied in middle school because of it.

"I see, to bad you can't run and escape your curfew and have fun with us to a nearby arcade." Roger smirked at me.

"Can't help it..beside, my suffering will eventually disappear once I finally got my driver's license."

"Wait guys, isn't that Z and angel right there?!" Josh pointed at the same girl that I met at the cafeteria. I looked at him and questioned him. "So what?..what's the big deal." I crossed my hands.

"Nothing.. just thinking if we could invite them too...right Roger?" Josh smiled and Roger nodded in agreement while van just gave them a faint smile.

"Hey I'm just gonna ask. What's with this Z girl? You all seemed to be attached to her." I stared at them confused.

"Nothing's wrong with her, actually if you get to know her well.. you'll get along really well. Plus despite not putting all that stuff girls does..even if she wouldn't admit it, she's really beautiful. Skilled and talented!" Josh explained as an image of Z popped in his mind.

"So do you mean you had a crush on her? Is that it?" I straightforwardly asked and Josh stopped on his tracks. Eyes glued at Z who's currently talking to angel.

"No..I mean, I don't actually see her as crush. But I do respect and admire her whole being." Josh smiled.

I sighed and just shrugged it off, thinking that it would be a useless conversation. "Alright.."

"HEY GUYS LOOK!!.." Roger shouted as he pointed at Z. My eyes widened in surprise when she suddenly dashed towards the wall. Stepping on the barrels and leaped out like a pro.

What the fuck?!.

"Oh god what could have happened to her?!" Van spoked concern, the 4 of us then immediately rushed outside the gate. Only to see her running away, with that angel girl getting dragged by her aggressively.

All of a sudden I smirked. "What an interesting girl."