Chapter 10: New classmate

Everyone starts to gossip about this new transfer students that would be joining us today. Mr. Pottah entered the class and silenced everyone.
I looked towards Roger who looked excited.

"Alright class...let's welcome our new transfer student!" Mr. Pottah smiled and gestured his hands to come inside.

A jet black haired boy with Blue piercing eyes stepped in. His tall, I mean I'm short so yeah his pretty tall. "Good morning everyone. My names Archer Moon, a pleasure to meet you." He greated with a monotoned voice.

All the girls in the room along with angel seems to get love strucked. While Roger, Josh and van where smirking there ass out.

"Okay..now Archer..sit beside Roger and Van." Mr. Pottah pointed at the back. I just decided to ignore them and stared blankly at the window. Enjoying the white clouds.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Z let's sit with Roger and the guys!" Angel insisted as she cling to my arm as we walked towards the cafeteria. I sighed, knowing her intentions to why she wants to eat with the guys all of a sudden.

"Angel..do you like Archer?" I straightforwardly asked her and she then starts to blush. "What! No!...its just that..um." she stuttered and averted her eyes away from me.

"Angel if you wanna act like your not lying to me...do it properly, I could see through you."

She then pouted and frowned. "Yeah I like him..is it bad?" She muttered.

"Gurl you can't like someone you just met, thats ridiculous!"

"But it's love at first sight~" she insisted. I looked at her with a pocker face look then asked. "Have you had any experience with love, that made you think that meeting someone by first time means that it is love?"

She then smiled and nodded. "Yes..in fact I'm a total hottie back in my old school..heck, boys would drool just by looking at me." She smirked.

"Girl don't be proud of yourself..they do say, cheap things attract broke customers."

"What the hell does that supposed to mean?" She frowned.

"It means what I said." I exclaimed and ignored angels casual whining..I'm kinda used to it though..I mean it helps anger management.

When we reached the cafeteria, Josh noticed us approached them. "Hey z come sit with us!"

"Sure..I mean, that's what we're supposed to do anyway." I smiled at them and Angel and me took our respected seats. I noticed that angel was staring straight at Archer. Then I elbowed her arm, which made her flinch and turned to me.

"Stop staring...you can't reach him like that." I smiled and she just blushed. She then moved a bit towards Archer, but got intervined by Hazel who abruptly moved towards Archer. She gave angel a threatening look and angel then stepped back.

"What happened?" I asked her. And she just tugged my blazer and silently pointed at hazel. Who's currently stroking archers arm, but he didn't pay attention to her. He and Roger, along with Josh and van where chatting.

"Angel don't worry...she's just here for show" I reassured angel then smiled. "Now how about we start eating." I exclaimed and started digging in to my meal.

"Hey Archer was it? I'm Hazel Knoht~" She introduce herself to Archer, but unfortunately for her. Archer didn't even spare her a single look.

I chuckled. "Hey hazel! Stop being so desperate for him..you looked like a bitch in heat." I smirked, which made her irritated. She then flicked me her middle finger.

"Aw...sorry sweetie..Im not a lesbian, go do it with someone else."

Angel laughed at her and I noticed Hazel's irritation from a far. "Guys! She's bullying me!~" Hazel whined and Roger, josh, van and Archer along with the other two bitches in their lap turned towards me and hazel.

"What are you talking hazel." Alice awkwardly smiled as she tried to send glares at hazel who just kept whining. " She was insulting me! Accusing me of somewhat an animal!" Hazel complained as she pointed at me.

"I'm not accusing you..I'm simply describing you." I smirked as I took a bite on my cheeseburger. Ignoring her glares at me.

"Come on girls! Don't fight..we have Archer here as our guest so be a bit nicer to each other." Roger awkwardly laughed gesturing me a *be a friend to everyone* look.

I swallowed my food down then stared dumbfounded at Roger. "So your saying that I'll have to pretend like someone else just in order to be liked by someone that I don't know." I looked at Archer who just stared at me with a blank face.

"Thats not what I meant." Roger spoked in his defense. I just sighed and took a deep breath."Fine..."

"Hi my name's Zenith Veil...you can just call me Z!"

I extended my hand to Archer, inviting him for a handshake but he just stared at it. "What are you doing?" He asked and our eyes met.

His Bright piercing blue eyes where cold and empty...yet mysterious. I cut of my trance and answered him with a confused look. "I'm trying to have a handshake with you...as a sign of friendship." I chuckled.

"But I haven't accepted your friendship." He spoked with his monotoned voice. I heard Alice, Risa and hazel laughed.

"Oh! Is that so?...well then, I'll be willing to wait, do you want me to court on you." I smirked and Roger chuckled but got elbowed by Josh.

"Whatever." Archer averted his gaze and continued to chat with the guys, ignoring me. Which is not bad cause I didn't want his attention anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Z! Lets stop by the nearby cafe downtown, I heard there sweets there are delicious." Angel smiled as we walked down the hall.

"Sure!" I smiled back at her.

I was put to a halt when I saw Zack in the front gate, leaning on the wall as he waited. I gulped and looked around for any escape roots.

"What's wrong?" Angel looked at me concerned.

I turned to her but didn't looked at her eyes. "Um it's nothing.." I lied.

An idea then popped up in my mind. Smirking, I looked at angel with sparkling eyes. "Angel...I need you to do something for me."