Chapter 9: Zack

Zack's POV

I slowly open my eyes, and there I saw myself being surrounded by girls. While I was laying in Annabelle's lap.

"What the? What happened?" I asked as I clenched my head.

"Zack you got kicked in the face by a girl and now you landed her with me~" Annabelle smiled at me then all my memories came back rushing right at me.

Just a moment ago I called that midget to get her book. I even gave Mercy to her and gave her a chance to take her book and now what she had done. I'll get my revenge. I stood up and clenched my fist.

I remembered the book, I immediately went inside the classroom and approached my desk. There I saw a note.

"What the f*ck!..." I clenched the piece of paper and my eyes started to twitch as I read the note.

"Hey Zack? You okay bro." Nathan asked concern as he stared at the note.

"No!"

Nathan then took a step back, knowing Zack..his probably mad. "Um..Zack there was this cute little girl who came here and opened your bag, I think she took a book and some of your gifts to."

"I know..." I turned towards Nathan and he looked scared. "I'm gonna find her...and I'm gonna kill her."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Zenith's POV

I was silently walking down the stairs when suddenly I heard some footsteps. I turned around only to see Zack running towards me with that demonic look.

I smiled surprised as I'm feet instinctively moved on their own as I rushed in the hallway. Zack right behind me, and behind him is a crowd of girls.

"Hey no running in the hallway!!.." shouted one teacher but I couldn't care less. A monster is about to kill me so I ignored him.

I glanced behind me and saw Zack catching up, I fasten my pace up. I can't let them followed me inside of class. I need to make a distraction or some sort.

I looked around the hallway and only saw the women's restroom. "Shit if I go there I'll be cornered." I thought as I search again. I keep on running until I noticed that I'm almost at a deadened.

"Think Z! Think!.." I groaned and I saw an open window. My eyes widened when an idea popped in my brain. "Well..here goes nothing!"

For the last time I turned my head to look at Zack and then smirked." See yah sucka!!!!....." Then I leaped out of the window.

Everyone instantly stopped as they watch me fall to my death. Zack's eyes widened, immediately his anger disappeared. And was now replaced with fear and concern. He tried his best to grab your feet but couldn't.

"Zenith!!!!...." He called out to me but I was to focus on the ground. Luckily I fell on the tree and then fell on the flowers. Sighed of relief rushed through me as I groaned in pain.

I stared at Zack who looked surprised at the window. Then I stood up and smirked at him. "You see that! That's some real skill right there!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ouch! Darn my arm hurts." I clenched my left arm as I walk towards my next class. Angel noticed me so she ranned towards me, arms extended to hug me. But I dodged her so she face planted on the floor.

She shook her head and stared at me with an are you serious look. "Sorry angel...no hugs for today." I awkwardly smiled as I rubbed the back of my head.

Angel just sighed and stood up, she brushed herself up."You could have just said something before you could dodge me you know!" She exclaimed and noticed me clenching my other arm.

"What happened to you...you just disappeared." She looked at me concerned and I just sighed. "It's nothing...I just went to take my gen. Math book from someone."

"Who's this someone? Do I know him?" Angel inquired as we walk towards the next class.

"I don't know...it seems that his pretty popular here."

"Really?" Angel opened the door for me and we both entered and seated on our seats. The teacher then entered and started of class.