Chapter 7: Angel

I was walking in the hallway with books in hand as I made my way towards the classroom. When suddenly a certain girl used my shoulders for support to leap up. I turned around and saw angel who looked energetic as usual.

"Good morning Z!" She smiled.

"Morning angel." I gave her a faint smile then she stared at me for a couple of seconds.

"Now that I look at it, you somehow look like someone I know." She mumbled and placed her hands to her chin. Thinking of someone in particular.

"Nah! Forget it, let's go to class." She insisted and I happily inclined. We walked towards class and she had some small talks on our way their.

When we reached there both of us where shocked to see her seat. It was scribbled with a lots of profanities and it was carved too. The chair looked broke.

"Who did this?" Angel muttered confused. I then turned towards Brett and Chloe who were chuckling at the back.

"Come on angel, let's get you a new one." I tried saying some positivity to her. I noticed that she was almost at the verge of crying. Luckily she stopped it and wiped it off her eyes and nodded at me.

"Okay wait here." I insisted and went to my seat. I placed my bag to my table and I signaled Roger to look out for my bag. Then he looked at me confused. I then ranned my thumb right through my neck while smiling at him.

"Get it~" I whispered and he violently nodded while sweat falling down his face. Good boy.

Angel and me went to the faculty and one of the staff leaded us to the storage room, where there's still an unused seat. "It's too heavy, can you bring it back to your classroom?" She asked concerned.

"Yeah z, it's too heavy, even if both of us carry i--"

Angel's eyes widened when she saw me single handedly carried the table and the chair. "Come on angel.no time to waste." I smiled as I walked out of the door.

"Ah uh!.um.. thank you ma'am!" Angel bow'd and the lady smiled at the two of us.

"What's with that girl...is she a mutant or something?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was surprised when suddenly angel opened the door harshly and then approached Josh and Roger. "Guys! Z told me that she needs you to get my seat of the classroom ASAP." Angel gasped for air. While Josh and Roger along with Van just stared at her dumbfounded.

"Just do it.." angel sighed and the boys did what she said. They cooperate to carry the table along with the chair outside.

"Here...done..phew this thing sure is heavy." Roger gasped for air as he leaned on the wall.

"By the way, where's Z angel?" Josh asked and Angel pointed at the hallway. The boys turned their head towards Z who looked like Eren from attack on Titan. As she carry the table and chairs all by herself.

The boys just stared with a wide eyes, and open mouth shocked to what they have seen. "How could she carry that thing!" Roger gasped.

"I don't know man, but is it just me or is she emmetting smoked from her body like Eren did as he Carried that huge ass bolder on his back." Josh muttered in disbelief to what his seeing.

"I don't wanna be in her bad side." Van finally spoke up, angel was surprised when he did. "You can talk?"

"Yeah." Van sighed. "Come on guys, let's get inside so that we won't get in Z's way. I don't wanna get hit by that table..no uh..not at all." Van went inside and everyone followed.

When Z enter the classroom, everyone including Brett and Chloe where speechless as she slammed the table along with the chair in the same position as angels seat is.

"What the fudge?" Brett muttered as everyone stared at Z, who just casually flexed her shoulders and wiped off her sweat.

"Thank you Z... your a lifesaver." Angel approached Z and she smiled at angel.

"No problem...it's nothing actually." She grin at angel.