For You, My Love (Part 1)

This story is not pretty.  It's dark and a tad disturbing.  There are graphic descriptions of violence and rape.  You can skip the paragraph if you are not comfortable with that. 

++++++++++
He sighed as the man started to run. They always ran. Why did they always run.

He watched dispassionately as the naked man ran around the room, trying to get away from him. He was sobbing harshly, blood dripping from the cuts made on his body.

Simon stood and walked; stalked, towards his prey. "You know," he started conversationally. "This would be over quicker if you didn't try to escape."

The man turned wide, frightened eyes to him. "P-Please, d-don't kill m-me. I-I'll do anything! Whatever you want!"

Simon chuckled and shook his head. "I remember that. Do you?"

The man stared at him, puzzled. "W-What?"

"Ahh, you don't remember, do you?" Simon asked. He dragged a chair and sat in front of the cowering man, placing his knife on his knee and cracked his knuckles. "It's OK. I'll tell you..."

He limped out of the locker room, hissing with every step he took. Jordan and his friends went easy on him this time. But his window of escape was closing. He had ten minutes to get home or else...

He choked back a sob. He didn't want to think about what would happen if he didn't get home on time.

"Look at what we have here." he whimpered at the mocking voice behind him. He knew without looking that there were three of them. Jordan, Jonathan and Jamie. The three of them made it their life's mission to torment him. To break him. To make him wish he was dead.

Simon stumbled and fell flat on his face in the dirt. And he'd almost made it. Now he was going to get it.

He shouted as he felt two pairs of hands on his ankles. He twisted as he tried to kick his way out of their grips. They laughed and dragged him. He knew where they were going.

The shed on the other side of the football field.

That was where the three boys liked to torment him. It ranged from beating to severe bodily harm. There was the time they broke his thumb. And there was that time that they left him bleeding and unconscious under the bleachers.

He'd had no idea how he had gotten to the hospital. The only thing he remembered about that night were blue and brown eyes and a voice begging him to hold on.

"You couldn't just die." Jordan growled. "No, like the cockroach you are, you keep coming back."

"P-Please, Jor-Jordan." He sobbed. "I'll do what you want. Anything..just-just pl-please don't h-hurt me."

"Anything?" Jordan looked at his companions. "You heard him boys...he'll do anything."

Simon watched with wide eyes as Jamie brought out a switch blade and advanced menacingly to him. He closed his eyes tight and waited for the pain. Maybe this time, they'd kill him for sure.

There was no new pain. He felt a tugging pressure on his shirt and then there was cool air on his skin. He opened his eyes to see Jamie slashing at his clothes with the blade until he was naked.

"Better...much better." Jonathan murmured. Simon could not believe that he had thought this guy was sexy.

"I was just a fucking kid!" Simon snapped. "Why would you do that to me, huh? James...Jamie? What did I ever do to you?"