~~~~Author's Note (Not at all important XD)~~~~

Okay guys, we will not be updating until maybe Wednesday, definitely Thursday. I have been incapable of writing as much as I wish I could have, which has lead to having no prepped chapters to upload while I am away, leaving my partner to be inable to upload as frequently as we would like. Therefore, I can only promise a binge uploading in the near future. Be prepared for double chapter days to make up for our absence. 

On the plus side, our story, at this exact moment, has 82 parts, 210 pages, 31,223 reads, 690 votes, and 73 comments. If you do the math on those numbers, it adds up to 32,282, which means absolutely nothing but I'm excited anyways! We are currently number 7 on the GOT7 search page (I don't think it's a coincidence, wink wink) and could not be happier. This is huge for us. I Got It started out so small, with so few followers and readers, and now we get about to 8 votes per chapter, and that's huge. We just want to thank you guys so immensely. Words cannot describe the gratitude we feel. Which makes this whole "Wont Be Uploading" thing so much more of a nuisance. 

But we have our reasons. One of us will be taking two eight hour flights tomorrow, with a four hour delay between, and the other is still recovering from a surgery. We ask that you be patient. These aren't excuse, but you wonderful readers deserve a reason. 

Again, we thank you so very much for reading, we're forever grateful to you, and wish that you continue to follow us even through this short period of no updates. I refuse to call it hiatus. I hate when people go on hiatus, because they seem to never come back. We will be back. Until then, please understand. 

Have an incredible rest of your day! XD

XX Midnight Captures/ Shadow Penman