1.

🐬Y/N🐬

"Lyrical stay right here next to me, I don't need anything happening to you" I said pulling my sister back in the sand to where she was just being touched by the water as it came onto the shore.

I didn't want her getting all the way in she was my responsibility now and I didn't want anything happening to her. "Y/N just let the girl breathe" my close friend Lydia said as I sighed. I looked at Lyrical
As she was cheesing.

"You want to get in the water mama?" I asked her as she nodded and I smiled getting up

"You want to get in the water mama?" I asked her as she nodded and I smiled getting up. She wanted to come to the beach everyday after i got home from work she loved the water but I was scared to let her in it.

The ocean is never ending and I'm scared one day I'll look up and she'll be gone too. I grabbed her hand starting to walk into the water as I heard Lydia "Tell me if you see the Aquaman" she joked laughing as I shook my head.

This Aquaman hero shit was really making me mad. They got kids believing in it and everyone but me. It was dumb and I wasn't falling for it.

The waves hit us making Lyrical giggle. I smiled down at her as I seen little fish come towards me and her feet making her giggle.

Since I've been little I loved the water but after my mother died giving birth to Lyrical I just didn't care too much for it. Lyrical is a younger version of me. She reminds me so much of myself.

I was always the odd kid out because I like sea animals and I loved the sea I even had dreams of stupid things like Atlantis.

Atlantis was a fairy tail it wasn't a real place yet I dreamt about it. I picked Lyrical up as I went deeper into the water. We were now chest level deep and we looked out into the sunset looking at the dolphins.

"Oooo look Y/N/N!" She squealed as I laughed "Yeah Lyrical you ready to go eat dinner?" I asked "yes but first can you take me under water?" She asked as I looked at her.

"now lyric you know that is a secret between me and you I don't need the Feds or scientists after my ass" I said as she started making a puppy dog face.

"Please?" She asked as I smiled "fine but only one time." I said as she smiled.
Truth was I could breathe underwater and I didn't know why and how but the only people who knew was my mother and lyrical.

I asked my mother numerous of times up until she died why I had this special ability that all humans don't have, she always told me because I was a one of a kind.

I brought both of us under water swimming. A dolphin started swimming towards us and I smiled.

 A dolphin started swimming towards us and I smiled