28.

🐬Y/N🐬

Lyrical, Arthur and I were back in Atlantis and Lyrical was getting adjusted to her room. "It's huge!" She exclaimed running back and forth from one wall to the other making me giggle.

"Do you like it?" I asked as she stopped and nodded. "Yes!" She stated as I smiled and sat on her bed. "You want to decorate it some like the old house?" I asked.

"No I want something new" she expressed which took me by surprise. "What do you want to do?" I asked. "A Beach theme I don't want butterflies anymore" she stated as I got to thinking.

"You love Disney princesses and the beach so why not do Moana?" I asked as she cheesed. "You like that?" I asked as she nodded and I smiled.

"I'll talk to Arthur and we can go later today to start picking things out" I said as she smiled. "Where Arthur?" She asked.

"Off doing king things baby so I'm hanging out with you" I said pinching her cheeks some as she giggled.
"Does that make you a queen?" She asked.

"Not until he puts a ring on it" I stated as she started doing Beyoncé's single ladies movement with her hand making me laugh.

"You ready to start school down here?" I asked "yeah" she said excitedly as I smiled. "Even though you don't look like them and do what they do you are still equal to them and smart like them okay" I said as she nodded.

There was a knock on the door as Queen Atlanna came in. She smiled at us and closed the door behind us. "Mother daughter bonding time I see" she said as I was getting ready to correct her but remembered what me and Arthur talked about.

"Vulko is here you want to see him?" She asked Lyrical as lyrical hopped up. Vulko was like her best friend next to Arthur.

Queen Atlanna took her to Vulko then came back as we talked. "I'm so glad Arthur has brought me a real Woman" she stated as I giggled. "So how's my grandchildren coming along?" She asked as I did a nervous laugh.

"Um we're taking it slow so no grand children right now" I said a giggle. "That's not what he told me" she said as I looked at her.

"What he say?" I asked "he said you were pregnant" she stated as I looked at her
"he did?" I asked as she nodded. "Hmph" I stated then giggled some. Then started thinking. "Are you?" She asked sweetly as I shook my head "I have no clue as to why" he told you that" I stated as she laughed I faked laughed with her and scratched the back of my head.

 "Are you?" She asked sweetly as I shook my head "I have no clue as to why" he told you that" I stated as she laughed I faked laughed with her and scratched the back of my head

"We should take a pregnancy test just to prove that I'm not" I said. As she smiled "I pray that you are" She said excitedly as I just looked at her and gave off a fake smile then turned around shaking my head.

"They're on the bathroom sink I already have some" she said as I looked at her weird. "Already?" I asked as she nodded smiling.

"Let me know what is says" she said as I nodded. I went into the bathroom and sighed. I peed on the stick and washed my hands going out the bathroom.

"So tell me what's been going on" Queen Atlanna said as I smiled. "I'm getting used to lyrical calling me mommy it's a lot" I said as she giggled.

"You're a mother figure to her that's why, i pray I can be good mother and queen figure to you also" she said as I smiled.
"You like me?" I asked as she giggled "Yes I trust you with my sons heart and your attitude and feistiness is everything" she explained as I smiled.

"It's your character, your heart and how you carry yourself" she added as I kept a smile plastered on my face.

"Now do you like me as a mother in law?" She asked as I nodded "yeah it feels good to have these conversations with a mother figure because mines isn't here and I want advice from someone who knows" I explained as she smiled and hugged me.

"I look at lyrical as my grand child too In facts once Arthur comes back we're getting our nails done" she said getting up as I smiled.

"We'll be safe and have fun, I'm going to talk to Arthur about doing Lyrical's room she wants Moana " I said as Queen Atlanna smiled.

"I'm glad you're here our people will love you" she stated.  "I hope they do" I said as she giggled "they will" she assured.

"Let me know when the results are in" she said as I smiled and nodded. She walked out looking for lyrical as I smiled.

I peeked into the bathroom not seeing a response on the test yet. I walked away from the bathroom "I want to get my nails done too" I mumbled going to the room Arthur and I share.

I felt someone place their hands over my eyes and immediately knew who it was. I took his hands from my eyes and looked at him. He cheesed

as I gave him a look and his smile dropped

as I gave him a look and his smile dropped .

"What?" He asked "why did you tell your mother I was pregnant?" I questioned "I thought you were, you said you were" he said as I sighed. "Lydia and I were just playing now I'm out here taking pregnancy tests" I said as he chuckled.

"It's not funny" I said pushing him out my way some but he grabbed my waist pushing me up against the sink.

"Lose the attitude" he stated as i looked at him. "No" I simply said pushing him again but he grabbed my hand pinning them next to me on the sink counter.

"I'm serious" I said sighing as he sighed "when's the sat time you've gotten your period?" He asked as I started thinking. "You've been back for almost a month and we had sex like five times" I said thinking till he cut me off.

"It was more than five times but go ahead" he interrupted as I gave him a look then went back to thinking. He just nodded listening to me go on and on then stopped me.

"Stop thinking, You didn't get it" he stated as I looked at him "I started the pill back up too and it takes time for it to regulate" I stated as he gave me a look. "Mhm" he hummed as I laughed " I'm serious, I'm not pregnant and I want to get pregnant when we actually sit down and say we want a baby" I said

"Yeah but I make the final decision" he said as I paused and looked at him. He chuckled then kissed my lips walking into the room.

"I better not be-" I started off
"Arthur I'm going to kill you" I said lunging at him as he picked me up pinning me on the bed. "You better hope I'm not pregnant" I said as he laughed.

"The little aqua baby is in there swimming around" he teased as I pulled his hair some.