18.

🐬Arthur🐬

I woke up to Y/N coming out the shower things ended in her room last night. She was wrapped in the towel as I admired her. I knew I had to tell her the truth about Mira and I but I honestly wanted nothing to do with Mira.

It was a forced engagement and also a pressure engagement everyone felt Atlantis needed a Queen as soon as I became King and Y/N was on land.

"Good morning beautiful" I said as she jumped and turned. "Arthur you got to go" she stated as I was confused.

"Why?" I asked "Because you have to get ready and so do I and this can never happen again." She said as I got out the bed placing on my underwear.

"You said that last time" I brought up "exactly my point there was one time we were just friends and not friends with benefits, we need to go back to just friends" she explained.

"You needed it" I said as she gave me a look "no I didn't I'm perfectly fine without getting peen." She stated as I chuckled.

"You sure? Last night almost felt like you were craving it" I said with a smirk as she threw my clothes at me. "It's been a minute, besides that I'm not doing it no more" she said as I walked up to her and she stood there stiff.

"Arthur move we got somewhere to be" she said not looking at me as I smirked. "No it can wait" I softly said touching her towel as she looked at me.

I leaned in as she just stood there frozen "no" she simply said moving away "we got to get ready to go to Atlantis" she said as I agreed.

I walked out getting ready in the guest rooms bathroom. I was done with my shower then brushed my teeth there was a knock at the bedroom door as readjusted the towel that was around my torso.

I opened the door seeing Y/N ready "I'm sorr-" I cut her off before she could even finish "no it's fine I just should've never caught feelings" I said which threw her off. I was about to close the door until she stopped me.

"What did you just say?" She asked "I'm not about to say that again" I simply said closing the door.

I continued getting ready by getting dressed. I proceeded downstairs as Y/N was laughing and eating with Lyrical.

"Hurry up and let's go" I stated as Y/N gave me a look. "Take your time lyrical we ain't missing nothing" she said rolling her eyes at me and smiling at lyrical. "I'm ready" Lyrical said excitedly placing her bowl in the sink.

We were on our way and it was pretty quiet Lyrical was sleeping in Y/N's arms as I was guiding the ship.

"Why have sex with me if there was no feelings?" I asked curiously as she just looked out the window.

"Why are you assuming there was no feelings involved?" She questioned "you would've never pushed me away the way you did if it was involved" I stated.

"I pushed you away because there was feelings and I knew I couldn't be with you, why would I continue to mess with you if I knew I couldn't have you?" She questioned and waved me off.

"I'm okay I'm not even stressing it" she finished off saying and continued looking out the window.

I sighed and looked over at her "I'm sorry" I apologized as she shook her head not looking at me. "No need too, I'm okay" she stated and was quiet.

I didn't want her to put her guard back up but I knew she was going to anyway. We made it to Atlantis

As Y/N sat up in her seat looking at everything

As Y/N sat up in her seat looking at everything. "It's so beautiful down here" she said as I smiled. Lyrical woke up smiling and pointing to different things and animals.

"Are there mermaids too?!" She asked excitedly. " I don't know you have to find out" I said smiling as she became more excited.

I landed the ship as we got out and walked  into the palace with Mira running up to me. "Oh God where have you been?" She asked hugging me tight as I just stood there.

She stepped back and looked at Y/N and Lyrical. "Who is this?" Mira asked eyeing Y/N.

"She's a friend of mine Her name is Y/N" I stated "Hi I'm his FIANCÉ Princess Mira" She said sticking her hand out as
Y/N did a small laugh.

"Fiancé?" She asked smiling as Mira smiled "shocking huh?" She asked "congrats I hope there's babies in the future too" Y/N sarcastically added as Mira let out a sarcastic laugh.

"They should be here very soon, you might even be lucky enough to be the God mother" Mira stayed with a fake smile.

"Yeah that was a reach" Y/N stated before I snickered some. "Arthur come with me baby I have not seen you in days, I missed you" she said.

"Hold on I'll be right there in a minute, I have to show lyrical and Y/N there rooms.
"Who?" Mira asked then smiled innocently as I rolled my eyes.

"Okay don't take too long" she said walking off as I looked over at Y/N. "I'm so-" she cut me off "just show us our rooms" Y/N stated as I showed Lyrical's room then I showed Y/N's room.

"Y/N" I called out as she ignored me
"Y/N!" I said louder. "Arthur I think it's best you just take us back home" she stated about to walk out the room but I blocked her.

"Why?!" I asked "what do you mean why?!, I never knew you had a fiancé, you never told me yet you wanted me to catch feelings and keep having sex with you, I thought you were better than that but I guess not" she said trying to walk off but I stopped her again.

"I'm sorry, I know that it wasn't right but I don't want her" I stated "oh boohoo, I can't believe I fell for this" she said shaking her head and I blocked her from walking away.

Y/N just listen to me" I said as she was about to walk around me but I moved "please, just listen to me" I said looking in her eyes as she looked away.

"I was feeling like I was missing something when I came to Atlantis, you told me to leave and I felt some type of way because I have feelings for you, I dated Mira because I was trying to get rid of the thought of you" I explained.

"I'm engaged to her because her father and her kept pushing it and I felt like I had no choice" I finished as she looked at me.

"I guess why should I be worried if you said I didn't have feelings for you" she said right before bumping into my shoulder while walking out the room.

I then sighed...