23.

🐬Arthur🐬

We walked into the palace as we looked around it was nice and quiet. "Where's everyone at?" Y/N asked " I don't know" I stated looking around.

Y/N went ahead of me looking around "well where she at?" Y/N asked before Mera grabbed Y/N's throat and I felt someone hit me from the back as I fell.

I soon got up slowly coming face to face with Mera's father. I heard Y/N and Mera grunting and yelling at each other as they fought.

I started fighting Mera's father off and finally kicked him on the ground. "You cannot stop this war it's bound to happen" he said through his grunts and cries of pain.

"Watch me" I stated before punching him in the face making him pass out. I heard Y/N yell out of frustration.

I walked to where they were still fighting Y/N grabbed Mera's hair and banged her head against the wall before Mera dropped down in front of her.

I fell in love then and there, Y/N stepped over Mera's unconscious body in front of me. "Took you long enough" I smartly said as she mocked me then handed me the engagement ring.

"What are we going to do with the bodies?" I asked as we both looked at them. "Shit" she stated grabbing her side as I looked at her concerned.

"What's wrong?" I asked "you crazy ass fiancé stabbed me" Y/N said "I need to get you back on land" I said in a panicky tone.

"Arthur chill, I'm good , it was a baby knife and I will heal easily" she assured me as I looked at her concerned making her giggle.

"So what are we going to do about them?"
She asked as we looked at their bodies lying on the ground unconscious.

"I'll have them taken to the trenches" I said as I went to go look for the guards that are supposed to be on duty so things like this wouldn't happen.

Once they were found Y/N and I went to go see and have a couple of words with Orm.

Orm was just sitting behind the glass prison looking straight ahead. "You're not slick orm" I stated "what are you talking about?" He asked.

"You, Mera and her father was trying to kill Arthur don't play" Y/N said in a warning tone.

"Well hello to you too beautiful" he said smirking at her. "Hey, eyes over here" I stated "see if I wasn't behind here locked up you could've been my girl" Orm explained to Y/N.

"Call me a girl again and my foot will find its way somewhere you don't want it to be" Y/N stated as I chuckled some at orm's expression.

"Just when I thought I could trust you and let you free" I said "Arthur how could it be me if I'm in here 24/7 with three of your guards standing right in front of my cell?" He questioned.

"Just face the fact you proposed to a lunatic" orm stated smiling "yeah and I also have one as a brother too" I added giving off a fake smile.

"Just admit it" Orm said once again as
Y/N grew impatient "alright now what?!" She asked through a huff.

"Now we can go home and on our date" I said about to walk towards her as she stopped me.

"Handle Mera and her father please?" She asked " I got it" I stated "no make sure she's taken away because if she ever hits me again like that I'm laying that ass out" she said as I chuckled but I could tell she was serious.

Orm chuckled as we looked at him slowly "you got yourself a spicy one" orm said before Y/N placed her middle finger up at him making him laugh.

"I'll be back in the morning to talk don't do anything stupid" I stated. "Make sure you get her back safe she's a cute one" Orm stated smiling at Y/N as she looked at him in disgust then rolled her eyes walking away.

"Piss off" I stated as he chuckled. I walked behind Y/N as we got in the ship. We made small talk as we went back to the surface. I could tell she was getting sleepy.

We soon we're back and we walked out the water. She then stopped and took off her shirt and placed her hand on her side as she started healing where she was stabbed at.

"Are you feeling better?" I asked as she nodded "yeah I'm just sleepy" she said as I smiled at her as she faintly smiled back.

"What are you doing with the ring?" She asked as I took it out of my pocket and threw it far into the ocean making Y/N giggle some.

"Told you She was crazy" she said turning and walking towards her house. "I don't want to hear it no more" I stated in a chuckle.

We walked up the stairs to the porch as she slipped her shirt back on. I stood in front of her looking down at her with my hands in my pocket.

"Are you going back tonight?" She asked "yeah will you be straight tonight if I leave?" I asked as she looked at me and shook her head.

"No but I know you need to go back so I'll be fine" she said about to walk in the house til I stopped her. "I'll stay" I said as she smiled. We both leaned in to kiss each other but was interrupted by the front door opening.

We then seen Vulko standing there smiling big making Y/N giggle.
"Vulko you really have to stop doing that" I said as he chuckled. "Sorry I can look the other way while you two continue" he said looking another way.

"Or you could go back to Atlantis where it's safe so I could spend sometime with my girlfriend" I said as he looked between Y/N and I. Y/N looked at me "oh you're bold" she stated as I chuckled.

"Vulko let's go" my mother said as I chuckled. "Lyrical is an angel, I would watch her any day" my mother said to
Y/N as Y/N smiled.

"She's sleep in her room, you're doing a great job raising her" my mother said before hugging and kissing Y/N's head.

I smiled and hugged Vulko then my mother as we watched them leave for Atlantis.

"Girlfriend I don't remember you asking me to be your girlfriend" she said as I smirked "do I seriously need to ask?" I asked as she nodded. "Yup" she stated before going upstairs and getting in the shower.

I took a shower in the guest room and once I was finished I dried myself off then got into a pair of sweats. I then walked to Y/N's room sitting on the edge of her bed waiting for her to come out the shower so I could ask.

The shower soon stopped as she soon came out the bathroom with a towel around her body as she looked at me.

"What are you doing?" She asked in a little laugh before I stood up. I walked over to her as she looked up at me.

"I honestly don't even know how to do this" I said as she giggled "what are you talking about Arthur?" She asked....