17.

🐬Y/N🐬

Arthur, Lyrical and I were on the beach. It was night time, nice and quiet. We sat by a little bonfire Arthur created as we were eating s'mores.

Arthur was telling Lyrical a story as they were laughing I swear when Arthur comes around I don't even exist to lyrical.

"Ready to show us what you got?" Arthur asked as I looked at him and laughed I couldn't take him seriously with the pigtails in his head.

I laughed even more as he looked at me "what's funny?" He asked as I continued laughing "your hair" I lowly said "I look cute, you haven't seen anything like this" he stated as I smiled and we walked towards the water.

Lyrical started getting in as I followed behind her. "So how are we supposed to know?" I asked.

"if she comes back up fast breathing hard it's because she's young and her lungs aren't developed like an adult yet, and she's normal but if she's down there for a minute and show no sign of gasping for air she's just like us" Arthur explained as I sighed.

"Do your thing lyric" I said as lyric smiled and went underwater. It was a solid 5 minutes and my anxiety started kicking in.

"Arthur" she didn't come up yet, I'm going to kill you" I simply said as we heard water. "Okay can I stop now?" Lyrical asked as I was shocked.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked as she shrugged "I was scared she said as I sighed and started thinking about how she was abled to breathe underwater if our fathers were different people.

"Alright time to go to Atlantis" Arthur said smiling as I shook my head "no" I simply said "aw why?" Lyrical asked "you have school in the morning and there's no such thing" I said while eyeing Arthur.

"You are so stubborn" Arthur said as I smiled "thanks" I stated as we walked back to the house we walked in.

"Go take a bath and get ready for bed Lyrical" I said as she went to go take a bath. Arthur just looked at me.

"What?" I asked "the whole point of us finding out if she can breathe under water or not was so you two can come back to Atlantis." Arthur stated.

"All we know is life up here and what about her and school?" I asked "there's schools and kids all over Atlantis" Arthur argued.

"She doesn't even know what Atlantis is she's only five" I said "then let her decide, if she says yes then we're going if she says no we're staying." He stated.

"We?" I started off "you have a girlfriend do you know how that would look if I go with you also bringing a child?" I asked as I sighed.

"She is not my girl friend she's just a friend" Arthur stated "mhm ,I just don't want nobody excluding her out because she's also mortal"  I said as Arthur sighed "she's not just trust me"  he said stepping close to me.

"That's if she says yes" I said in his face then walked upstairs to wash up. Once I finished I came back downstairs with Lyrical trailing behind me .

We sat on the couch "do you know what Atlantis is?" I asked as Lyrical shook her head and I just proved my point to Arthur. "Do you want to visit Atlantis it's where part of me is from" Arthur said as lyrical smiled then nodded. Arthur gave me a smile.

"No" I simply said "we're leaving in the morning" Arthur said as lyrical got excited and hugged him then hugged me running upstairs to go to sleep.

I then turned my head glaring at Arthur

"You can't make us leave with you" I stated "watch me" he stated as I looked at him like I was crazy  "Arthur we're not going she doesn't need to go she's only five" I argued "Y/N what are you so afraid of that you don't want to go?!" He asked as I just looked at him.

"Same reason you were scared to go, I know my position and title I hold down there and I know my father wants to see me but I'm scared of hearing the truth about things I'm scared of meeting him and I'm afraid my sister won't be accepted" I admitted.

"Even though they have a half mortal man as their king do you really think they're ready for more people like me and Lyrical, Arthur I cant go" I said on the verge of tears some.

"When you go down there everyone knows exactly who you are and the power you hold you're the daughter of Poseidon" he started off.

"you're special, even more special than me and I'm king of Atlantis and your own father didn't even want you to be with me" he said as I smiled some.

"I don't know, I just feel like I should be looking after you two" Arthur said and finally looked at me.

"Arthur I've been looking after me and lyrical for years and we're fine" I said "and that's the reason why Y/N, you look after her so much it's time for someone to look after you" he said as he looked in my eyes.

I stared back as he leaned in slowly, I begun to lean in but he finished it by kissing my lips slowly. My hands left from the counter as I wrapped my arms around his neck feeling him deepen the kiss.

His kisses started going down my neck as he lifted me onto the counter. He continued kissing my neck as I moaned some.

I took his shirt off as he looked at me. He wrapped his arms around my body bringing me closer to his body kissing my lips.

I felt his hands trail up my shirt then felt him pick me up. Arthur laid my body on the couch and took off my shirt exposing my breasts.

I watched as he kissed my stomach then start sucking slowly on my nipples. My mouth opened as I let out a moan. He started swirling his tongue around my nipple.

He then did the same thing to my right breast. I unbuttoned his jeans as he bit his lip. He then stood up from hovering over me and pulled his pants down.

He then pulled my shorts off leaving me in nothing. He aligned himself with my entrance and slowly thrusted.

He placed his finger over his mouth signaling me to be quiet. He placed one hand on the top of the couch and the other hand above my head as he hovered over me thrusting.

"Mmm arthur" I moaned out as he kissed my lips thrusting. I gripped his back as we heard smacking noises from our skins clapping.

My back arched off the couch as he went faster "ohmygod!" I let out fast as moans took over. He grunted slowing his pace down some but I was still a moaning mess.

He started speeding back up as I tried getting away by pushing his lower ab but instead he pulled my legs back.

"Don't run" he said in my ear lowly before kissing my neck , he sent chills down my spine and I felt myself drip......