14.

/A year later/

🐬Y/N🐬

I've been sad ever since Arthur left but I knew if I told Arthur to get over it then I needed to do the same. Tonight Lydia set me up a date and I was already kind of iffy to go because Lyrical just started school and I didn't think I should but I'm going only because of Lydia.

It was a yacht party and Lydia's boyfriend has a friend and the friend is my date. I was in the bathroom curling my hair as lyrical was getting ready to go to Lydia's house because Lydia mother was there to watch lyrical.

"Do you have to go?" Lyrical asked "I don't feel like it but yes I owe Lydia one" I said as she whined.

"But I'm trying to come back early because I'm going to play sick and when I get back I'm coming straight to get you" I said smiling as she smiled back.

I kissed her head and we went to Lydia's house dropping lyrical off. "Ooo girl you look good" Lydia said looking at my outfit as I smiled.

"Okay lets go get this over with" I stated as we drove to where the yacht was docked at and went on soon it started moving

"Okay lets go get this over with" I stated as we drove to where the yacht was docked at and went on soon it started moving. Music was blasting as people were dancing and drinking.

I sat by myself until this guy came up to me "Y/N?" He asked as I turned and put on a fake smile "you must be Lydia's boyfriend's friend" I said as he nodded "yeah my name's Damien but you can call me D" he said shaking my hand and handing me a drink.

"You want to go dance?" He asked as nodded. I started drinking the drink and it tasted kind of tangy so I stopped sipping it and started dancing.

I started slowly feeling woozy and things started becoming somewhat a blur but I knew and was kind of aware of my environment.

"You don't feel hot?" I asked looking around confused fanning myself while I looked for Lydia.

I felt myself being picked up. Damien went downstairs of the yacht into a little room that contained a bed. He placed me on the bed as I tried to get up.

"I have to go find Lydia" I said as he pushed me back down. "No let her have fun while we have ours" he stated trying to kiss me but I tried sitting up.

"No i-I need to f-find her" I stuttered slowly slurping some words. I grabbed my phone trying to dial her number as he snatched my phone out my hand and threw it.

He then pinned my arms down as I started trying to push him off. "No get off!" I stated a little louder as he started pulling my dress up.

"No stop it!" I shouted and he started unbuckling his pants and I started kicking him. "Lydia!" I screamed crying as he ripped my underwear off pulling his pants down.

"Please!" I pleaded crying "I saw the way you were looking at me" he stated as I cried harder and started kicking harder.

"LYDIA!" I screamed "no one can hear you baby girl" he simply said in a chuckle.

🐬Arthur🐬

Something told me there was something going on with Y/N and she was somewhere in the water. I seen a Yacht and immediately came on board. I looked through the crowd seeing Lydia and walked over to her as people were looking at me weird dripping in water but I could care less.

I turned her around "where's Y/N?!" I asked in all seriousness as she looked around. "She was here, Why what's wrong?!" She asked "I think something's wrong with her." I stated looking around going through the crowd as Lydia followed.

"She was dancing and talking to Damien" Lydia stated "I see you was playing match maker once again" I said walking at a fast pace looking around for her.

"Damien is a nice boy" Lydia said as I overheard screaming and I looked around then went down the stairs as the screams got louder it was Y/N calling for Lydia

I tried opening the door but it was locked she started pleading as I broke the handle on the door getting in.

"no one can hear you baby girl" the guy said over Y/N with a chuckle as Y/N cried.
I automatically grabbed him by his shirt and threw him into the wall.

I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt again punching him in the face as he was knock out cold on the floor.

Y/N looked like she was high or strung out on something. "No Y/N open your eyes" Lydia said trying to keep Y/N eyes open by tapping her face.

"We need to get her to an emergency room" I stated fixing her up and placing my jacket over her then picked her up.

"Tell them to turn this shit around we're not that far from the dock." I said to Lydia as tears fell from her eyes and she hurried to wipe them then ran up the stairs.

"I knew I should've never left you" I said as Y/N was unconscious in my arms and a tear fell from my eyes.

I hurried to wipe it then felt the yacht turning around I went up the stairs as everyone looked at me in shock.

"Hey It's the Aquaman" one guy pointed out. "Well since you pointed that out call the cops and let them know they got a present down there waiting for them" I stated as the ship was back docks and I got off going straight to the hospital with Lydia.

They took Y/N on a stretcher and blocked us from going behind the double doors. Lydia started crying. "I should've been paying attention keeping my eye out for her" she stated.

"Yeah,you think?" I sarcastically said as she looked at me and I sighed "go sit down she will be fine" I said trying to calm her down as she sat down shaking her leg.

I sat down beside her as we waited for like an hour. The doctor came up to us as we got up.

" she's okay, I'm glad you got her here fast there's no telling what could've happen, she's getting some rest You two can go see her just be quiet" the doctor informed us before walking us to her room.

She was laying in the bed as I looked at her. Lydia started crying as I just looked at her body. 

"Who would do this to someone?" Lydia asked. "Someone who needs help" I simply said as Y/N started groaning and woke up immediately and started panicking as I rushed to her side.

"Calm down" I said as she was breathing hard and automatically started crying.