6.

🐬Arthur🐬

"So I have to marry him?" Y/N asked "yes until Arthur dethrones him then you are free to love whoever you want" Vulko said

"Why does she have an arranged marriage anyway?" I asked "because her father and Orm had a disagreement and she was the compromise. Whenever she found out who she really was then that's when it was time for her to be brought to Atlantis, she was bound to find out sooner or later because Orm was about to go against Poseidon and take Y/N from the land and bring her down to Atlantis" he explained as he was driving his ship through the reefs.

"So against her will and her fathers will?" I asked "yes" Vulko said "so let's use that against him to dethrone him" I suggested "no you still have to retrieve the the trident of Atlantis to stop all of this" Vulko stated.

"So all of this is in Arthur's hands?" Y/N asked "That is right" Vulko started as Y/N looked at me and grabbed me by my hair "you better go through with this" she stated as I groaned and she let me go.

"You are even prettier than your father described you to be" Vulko said as I was rubbing my head. "Yeah very" i groaned glaring at her from the corner of my eyes.

"You are also going to find the trident with Arthur" Vulko stated "oh this should be fun" I said smirking at her as she rolled her eyes.

"Why?" She questioned " look at him, he's not capable of going by himself" Vulko stated as I looked at him and he chuckled.
"Anyway why were you two on a date and kissing?" Vulko asked.

"It was in the moment type of thing" Y/N said. "Was it? I don't remember it like that" I said looking at her as she looked at me.

"Aw Young love" Vulko stated as I shook my head "it's nothing like that, we just met" I said looking out the window at different animals.

"It sounds destined to me" Vulko said "now that sounds like Bullshit" I said laughing as she agreed laughing. We soon entered in Atlantis and met up in an old boat deep where no one can find us. We got out the ship and went in the sunken ship.

Vulko started going over the plans. "So We're going to the Sahara?" I asked "yes" Vulko stated "ew I'm going to sweat" Y/N whined. "We're not doing this while we are there" I said as she gave me a look.

"Shut up" she simply said as I looked taken back. "You two are going to kill each other by the end of this trip" Vulko said giving us the artifact.

"No I'm going to kill him" she said bumping into my arm. "I'm starting to think you're into me" I teased looking at her smirking as she shook her head.

"It was just a kiss don't let it get to your head" she said. "So we need to find the trident then battle Orm for the throne, this should be easy" Y/N stated.

Then a couple of the Atlantian army that worked for Orm blew some of the sunken ship and Vulko hid Y/N.

I started fighting them off one by one then one hit me in my face and kicked me as I flew down onto the second floor of the sunken ship. Soon everything went black.
____________________________

I was tied in chains as I was in front of Orm. Y/N sat on his left side while Vulko was on his right.

I looked at Y/N the whole time he Orm was talking. "Let her go this is between you and I" I stated "she's my fiancé now" Orm said as if it was a joke. "You fucking lunatic, she knows nothing about you" I stated as Orm chuckled and grabbed her face some as she moved it and he grabbed it more aggressively as I pulled on the chain swimming towards him but I got jerked back some due to be locked up.

I was in his face "there must be some type of feelings between you two" Orm said with a smirk as he grabbed let go of her face and she looked at me and looked down.