32.

🐬Y/N🐬

I let Arthur in as he came in and I locked the door back. I took my hair out of its updo as all my curls fell down to my shoulders instantly giving me a cute curly defined Afro.

"What's wrong?" Arthur asked "That's not how I pictured this to go, I thought he would be thankful you even let him out the trenches" she started off. "He's not even trying to hear me out" she said sitting on the bed taking her heels off.

"And you didn't make it any better Arthur I understand he was pissing you off but I honestly would've just let him say his peace and we move on." I admitted. "I was cool about him talking about me but he started talking about you and I wasn't going to let him disrespect you" he said as I nodded. "We'll try again tomorrow" I said taking off my dress.

"Are you pregnant?" Arthur asked as I shook my head. "It said negative on the test my father was just being extra" I admitted as I sat on the bed and huffed laying back. "We'll try again tomorrow" Arthur assured kissing my cheek as I nodded and looked over at him. "Whats wrong?" Arthur asked. "What if you two really don't get along?" I asked "Don't worry about it, get ready for bed" Arthur stated as I did as he said.

I was in the bathroom washing my face off preparing to get ready for bed As I was thinking of solutions for my father and Arthur and my father in general because I feel he'll have a problem regardless because of how Arthur Is.

I finished wiping my face as I walked back into our room seeing Arthur sitting on the bed looking down. "What's wrong?" I asked softly as he stood up and shook his head. "I really love you" he started off as I giggled "I love you too" I said making him chuckle.

 "I really love you" he started off as I giggled "I love you too" I said making him chuckle

"I'm serious" he said as I laughed "I'm serious too" I added as we shared a laugh. "Uh" he started off then looked around. He then looked at me then got down on one knee. "What are you doing?" I asked in a giggle as he grabbed my hand and looked at me "can you let me finish?" He asked in a chuckle as I giggled and as he was about to start there was a knock at the door.

"Come in" Arthur stated as lyrical opened the door. "What's wrong?" Arthur asked lyrical. "Nothing" she started off. "You want something What's wrong?" I asked. "Can I get some cake?" She asked as Arthur and I just looked at each other and he chuckled. "Yeah go ask Queen Atlanna" Arthur's said. "Well what are you doing?" She asked Arthur as he chuckled.

"I'm trying to propose to your mother" Arthur said as I immediately smiled. "A proposal?!" We heard Vulko ask before he peeked his head into the room. Arthur made a sigh as I giggled. "Close the door" Arthur said to Vulko. "But we want to see" Vulko said as I giggled.

"Y/N. Will you marry me?" Arthur asked looking at me as I just smiled and nodded. He slid the ring onto my finger as I smiled

 He slid the ring onto my finger as I smiled

He stood up and we automatically hugged. I held his face and kissed his lips softly as he kissed back. We heard Vulko clear his throat some as we pulled away and looked over at him. "What? You're going to watch us have sex too?" Arthur asked making me giggle. "What's sex?" Lyrical asked.

"It's when-" he started off as I pinched his arm some "ouch!" He yelped. " it's nothing baby" I assured "vulko take her to go get her cake please?" I asked as he grabbed her hand walking away. Y/N looked at me and playfully hit my chest. "She's doesn't need to know what THAT is" I said as he chuckled holding his chest.

"Come here" he said grabbing my waist as I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck. "I wanted your fathers blessing but I don't think it's going to happen so I went ahead and did it" he explained as I smiled. "I don't care all I care is that you want to be with me" I said as he smiled and placed his lips on mine. He continued kissing my lips as he was about to pick me up but I stopped him placing my hand on his chest.

I pulled my lips away from his "everyone still awake" I stated in a giggle. "So? The guards are always awake" he expressed kissing my neck as I smiled. "But your mother, Vulko, Lyrical, my father is ALL awake" I brought up making him chuckle. "Want to go up to the surface?" He suggested as I laughed "just wait until they go to bed" I said trying to get out of his arms but he had a grip on me making me laugh.

"Move" I dragged out trying to move from him as he chuckled placing his lips on mine. There then was another knock on the door. Arthur pulled away and sighed. "Come in!" He shouted as the door opened. "Congratulations" we heard his mother congratulate as I smiled. "Thank you" I thanked. "You two should go out for a couple of days to celebrate" She suggested.

"We should. Babe go get your stuff" Arthur stated getting a duffle bag making me giggle. "Yeah but my father just came back I don't think we should leave" I brought up. "He'll be fine and besides maybe I can try and talk to him to sway him in the direction of you two being together forever" Atlanna explained as I sighed.

"And When we come back one of the rules is after dinner, minister can no longer bother us unless it's an emergency" Arthur expressed as I playfully rolled my eyes then looked back at Atlanna. "Anyways what about lyrical?" I asked. "We can take care of her Don't worry about it. go have fun sweetie" she said with a warm smile and walked out.

I looked over at Arthur "Iceland sounds nice" He threw in there as I just giggled and shook my head. "So Iceland?" I questioned taking a bag out "yeah don't think, just do" Arthur stated making me giggle and pack my bag.