26.

🐬Arthur🐬

Y/N climbed on top of me as i laid back on my elbows. "What you about to do?" I questioned as she smirked. "My back needs to be broken, and I haven't seen you in two months.

"I'm going to let you finish what you're doing then, I'm going to give you a suggestion about me coming and going" I said before kissing her lips as she smiled.

I grabbed her waist as my back hit the bed with her deepening the kiss. I moved her robe up and slowly stuck myself into her making her growl lowly.

Her hands were on each sides of my head as she bounced slowly. I groaned taking her robe off and rubbing my hands up her body. She started bouncing faster some as I groaned louder.

"Shit" I cursed and sat up holding onto her waist as she wrapped arms around my neck and she continued to ride.

I watched as her eyes rolled back and heard her squeal. "I'm about to cum" she moaned out as I kissed her lips but she moaned into my mouth.

"Already?" I asked as I felt her juices flow on me but she and I both knew, that wasn't enough for us.

I flipped over her body and grabbed her thighs lining myself with her entrance. I slid in as she let out a moan.

I wasn't even all the way in before I started groaning. I hovered my body over hers going deeper as she squealed then grabbed my arms.

"I missed you" I groaned and kissed her neck as she gripped my back and moaned. "I-I missed you too" She stuttered. I continued to kiss and bite on her neck.

"Oh god-right there" she moaned out sitting up on her elbows as I held onto her thighs going slower. "Damn girl" I groaned as her juices were coated on me.

Y/N then turned on her stomach arching her back as I smirked. I hit her butt once as she moaned then bit her lip looking back at me smirking

I smirked as I slid in slowly making her scratch at my hands some so I grabbed both her arms behind her back.

She tried to break away but I couldn't I had her right where I wanted her. I started drilling into her. "Baby!" She moaned out trying to free her hands as I continued.

"Yes?" I asked as she let out a yelp. "Please?" I begged as I decided to tease her going harder. "Please what?" I questioned as she moaned face first into the sheets.

"S-Slow down" she started off then loudly moaned. "You want me to slow down?" I asked as she nodded. "You wanted this though" I brought up as she whined into the sheets.

"That's not how you ask" I said as she moved her wrists around trying to get away but couldn't. "A-Arthur please slow down" she moaned out of breath.

I kept going at the same pace grabbing her hair as she moaned trying move away and I slipped out. "Put it back in" I whispered in her ear as I kissed her neck and she turned her head kissing my lips.

She placed it back in as I groaned and started doing slow strokes. I kissed her neck while in the process of slowly stroking her.

I came and turned her on her back and started kissing her lips. She moaned into my mouth as I rubbed her pearl slowly.

My kisses then went down her body all the way to her other set of lips. "Arthur please?" She pleaded "what?" I asked in between of kissing her lips.

She begun moaning then I started swirling my tongue around her pearl. "Mmmm" She squealed placing her hand on my head.

I begun to flick my tongue slowly and pushed her legs to her chest. "Arthur!" She whined as her toes curled then she covered her mouth and came.

I started licking her clean as her breathing was uneven and she was laying there then she grabbed her robe placing it on.

We both cleaned up once again and I got dressed

Then we both went for a walk on the beach talking, catching up and going to pick Lyrical up from school

"I want to live somewhere with white sand and blue water where it's peaceful" Y/N explained as I smiled.

"I agree" I stated as she looked over at me "what did you want to talk to me about?" She asked "maybe you moving to Atlantis you know so we wouldn't have to be separated for months" I explained as she nodded.

"Yeah it makes sense" she started off "but what?" I asked "I don't have a problem but if I get pregnant and get married I want to be on land for that" she said as I smiled.

"Deal" I said as she smiled "and there's another thing" I started off as she looked at me "I got a job opportunity to use my powers for good" I started off.

"Yeah but you just became king so you're going to leave?" She asked "not unless they need me so you'll have me all the time unless they call" I said stopping and holding her hands.

"Because you know how you can get when I'm gone, attitudes, you being grumpy and crying" I joked as she hit my chest playfully.

"Just make sure you attend to my needs every time you come back from a mission" she said as I smiled we walked in front of Lyrical's school as lyrical ran to me passing Y/N.

I picked her up "Hey princess!" I stated and tickled her as she giggled. "So you didn't see me?" Y/N asked Lyrical "Hi
Y/N" she said before playing in my hair.

I cheesed at Y/N as she rolled her eyes "you going to be upset when I have a little buddy" Y/N said teased but failed because lyrical was playing with my hair and talking to me.

"It's okay baby you know I love you" he said in a baby voice trying to kiss me as I giggled and pushed his face away.