29.

🐬Arthur🐬

Y/N and I were eating dinner and talking as we were laughing about the jokes I was making. "You got a big head" I said as she stuck her middle finger up and giggled some.

"Shut up" started off as I chuckled "lyrical wants to decorate her room" she said as I took a bite of my burger. "Decorate it what?" I asked.

"Moana" She said as I smiled "okay we'll do it" I said nodding as she smiled. "So you still feeling sleepy and drained?" I asked as she nodded.

"Yeah but I'll be fine it could be from the time or area down here being different to what I know" she said as I smiled at her.

"What?" She asked laughing "you are so sexy" I stated as she smiled and turned her head. "Eat your burger" she said blushing as I chuckled.

"You think I should try and have a relationship with my father?" She asked as I nodded "yeah if he's trying to get into contact with you then I say go for it" I stated.

"Yeah but why leave me and my mother?" She questioned "I'm sure he had a good reason" I stated stated as she sighed.

"It feels as if he was ashamed of who I was and now that he hears I'm with you he all of a sudden wants to know me" she brought up.

"Am I not good enough?" She asked as I looked at her "you're more than good you just need to hear him out, listen to what he has to say and go from there don't ever think you're not good enough for a man" I explained.

"Don't feel bad because he's missing out on a smart beautiful woman he calls his daughter" I said as she gave a small smile.

"Smile more you're beautiful as hell and he just mad I got to know you before he did" I said as she blushed. "And that's another thing he's most likely going to want to meet you especially after the whole trenches thing and you leaving out with the trident" she explained.

"don't worry about all of that we'll be fine our first conversation wasn't all that but I'm sure he's gotten over it and over hisself" I said smiling as she giggle and shook her head.

"Lord this should be interesting" she said as I chuckled "for your sake I will take the banishment off of your father from the trenches and he can live in the palace with us so you could get to know him" I explained.

"Thanks but you think we're all mentally and physically prepared for that he's going to ask hella questions about you and us" she started off til I interrupted her.

"I'm the king of Atlantis this should go smoothly there's nothing he can possibly say" I said as she straight faced me.

"You can be an asshole" she said as I looked taken back and I threw my empty straw paper at her.

"You can that's why we didn't get off to a good start but you know we started getting closer and wal-la look at us loving , fucking each other and dodging pregnancies everyday" she said as I laughed.

"Cheers to that" I said holding my glass up as she shook her head. "Start wrapping it up" she said as I looked around. "Yes you" she stated.

"I'm sorry I don't wrap it up sweet heart unless I got too" I said leaning in as she gave me a look. "You are if I say you are" She stated as I smirked.

"If it's a woman I don't know then yeah but we're together and you're on the pill" I said. "No the pill is not a 100% so we use the rubbers for extra protection." She explained

"Unless you want a little aqua baby right now?" She asked with a smirk trying to be a smart ass.

"What if "quote on quote" it just magically comes off?" I asked air quoting, quote on quote.

"What if "quote on quote" I magically hit you in the head with this glass?" She asked air quoting.

"Why you got to be so damn aggressive?" I asked in a chuckle. "because you're trying to low key get me pregnant without telling me" she said as I smirked.

"Wow" she dragged out in a laugh "Are you serious right now?" She questioned "you want a baby?" She asked "yeah in the near near future" I said as she laughed and started shaking her head.

"We're going to fight when we're done in this restaurant" she said drinking from her glass.

"Whenever you're ready" I said drinking from my glass as she giggled. "That's why you told your mother I was pregnant, now it's all making sense- Yeah we're hitting as soon as we get out of here" she said drinking from her glass as I touched her hand and she looked at then snatched it away.

I kept smirking at her as she just kept drinking her drink.

"I mean we can go now" she said as I chuckled "I didn't even know you wanted kids this early, I mean you're a kid yourself" she said

"You wasn't saying that last night" I stated as she looked at me and laughed. "See What I mean" she said as I chuckled.

"Twins preferably" I said as she burst out laughing. "No are you serious?" She asked as I just stared at her.

"You're serious? Arthur Twins doesn't even run in my family" she explained. "That doesn't mean that you can deliver Twins we may get lucky" I said as she shook her head.

"It all depends on the big man upstairs what I have and how many I have at one time" Y/N stated.

"And I want a girl and a boy, Arthur curry jr. and we have to come up with a name for a girl" I explained as she just giggled.