20.

🐬Y/N🐬

It was the middle of the night and I was trying to get something to drink as I heard Mira talking to someone.

"Yes I already placed it in his drink-" she was cut off by a man "you need to wait until you two are married to kill him so you can have a say and I'll take over" a man said as I continued listening.

"Right now I'm trying to get you free" Mira said " don't worry about me just make sure you two are married and then come to get me, so we can rule" I heard.

"I need to get that girl and her child out of Atlantis because I think she knows somethings up" Mira stated.

"Keep her away from Arthur keep them as far as you possibly can, and if she can't stay away kill her and her daughter" I heard as I hurried quietly to Arthur's room.

I opened the door and closed it quietly then turned seeing him sleeping. I went over to him and started trying to wake him up as he groaned.

"Arthur" I whispered shaking him "You came for some more?" He asked with a smirk.

"We got to go" I stated as he looked at me confused "why what's wrong?!" He asked "I'll tell you later but we have to get back on the surface" I stated as he started getting up.

"You got to be quiet" I stated as he got dressed. "What's wrong Y/N?!" He asked grabbing my hand.

"I'll explain it when we're on land just please come on" I begged "stop being weird" he said in a chuckle.

"Arthur I'm trying to save your life, it's not the time to be goofy right now." I said grabbing his hand and peeking out the room to see if anybody was coming. We quietly walked to Lyrical's room at a fast pace.

I pulled him in the room and picked Lyrical up. "You got a ship or something?" I asked "Yeah" he said as he led us to the ship.

We got in as he started taking us back home. "Can you tell me what's going on now?" He asked "no because you're going to turn around and let your ego get in the way like last time" I stated as he looked over at me.

"Does this have to do with Mira?" Arthur asked "how long have you known her?" I asked curious. "Since I left" he said as I nodded. "And how long were you two engaged?" I asked as he chuckled.

"Are you a detective now?" He questioned as I looked at him " a couple of months after I left you" he said as I nodded.

Everything was adding up that's why she was pushing Arthur and her to get married and that's why Queen Atlanna said what she said.

We soon made it home walking out the water all wet. I even had a piece of seaweed in between my boob. "Eww" I stated pulling it out as Arthur chuckled.

"You never had seaweed before?" He asked trying to be funny "ever got punched in the face by a woman?" I asked as he chuckled and i unlocked door to the house.

I ran straight upstairs putting lyrical in the tub and me going to take a shower. I came out putting on a pair of leggings and a crop top.

I looked over at the clock reading 10 AM and I was so tired. I went into Lyrical's room seeing her knocked cold.

I went downstairs rubbing my eyes and sitting on the couch as Arthur walked into the living room.

"So are you going to tell me now?" He asked as I looked at him "Yeah but you need to sit down" I stated as he was about to sit down but I stopped him.

" Not on the couch you nitwit, you're wet" I said as he chuckled " I need some clothes that isn't wet" he said "I have some sweats upstairs you can probably fit and I'll wash those, but go take a shower" I stated fanning my nose as he chuckled and tried to hug me but I moved then giggled watching him go upstairs.

Soon he was done upstairs and came down putting his stuff in the washing machine then sat by me on the couch.

"Your fiancé is trying to kill you and if we didn't stay away from each other she would kill me and Lyrical too" I said as he looked at me.

"Why would she do that?" He asked "why wouldn't She it all makes sense, she wanted that war to happen between the seas and land but it never happened because of you and now she's with you" I started off.

"I heard her talking to a man yesterday and she slipped something in your drink for this morning. But He wanted you gone after you two got married" I explained.

"It's Orm" Arthur stated shaking his head "he's locked up isn't he?!" I asked as he nodded "yes but if I were to die he would be next heir to the throne" Arthur said.

"I can't go back because they might try to kill my sister and I so you need a pla-" I was cut off by a knock on the door.

We looked at the door as Arthur went to go get it. He opened it wider as Vulko and Queen Atlanna walked in. Queen Atlanna hugged me and Arthur.

"What happened?!" She questioned "Mira is trying to kill Arthur" I said as Queen Atlanna sighed "I need to go down their and break the proposal" Arthur stated about to open the door but Vulko stopped him.

"Why would Princess Mira want to kill Arthur?!" Vulko asked "because she wanted the war against the surface and the seas once they are married and he dies Orm is the next king and he wants the same thing" I explained.

"So are we going to go back or what?!" Arthur asked "yes but I can't go with you" I said as Arthur looked at me.

"Why?" He asked "I told you before if I interrupt you or the plan they're going to kill me and my sister" I explained.

"I will watch her but you two need to make sure the throne is safe" Queen Atlanna said as I sighed.

"Can we at least make a plan that we will follow through unlike last time?" I asked looking over at Arthur as Vulko chuckled.

"Yeah but first I'm starving" Arthur stated as I sighed "let's go eat and talk
About the plan" he said as I followed him out the house.