3.

🐬Y/N🐬

I got Lyrical and I ready. I had to be at work in an hour. I made breakfast and packed her a bag for when we were at the aquarium while I was working she got to look at all the animals.

She got what she wanted and I needed no babysitter. We finished off breakfast and started walking to the aquarium. "When are you going to get a car?" She asked as I smacked my lips "when you start school next year" I smartly said.

"For real?" She asked excitedly "no" I stated as her smile dropped "just walk to school it's not even that far" I said as we finally made it.

"Now you already know the routine be good with Mr. Wan please?" I asked as she nodded going with Mr. Wan as he showed her different animals and gave her facts on them.

I sighed "Y/N!" I heard as I jumped automatically "come on!" Lydia said as I went to the cash register in the food court.
It was awfully quiet today.

I was leaning on the register damn there falling asleep until I heard someone clear their throat.

I jumped some seeing Arthur automatically rolling my eyes. "Is it me or every time when you see me, your eyes roll?" He asked with a little smirk as I sighed.

"what do you want?" I asked "you ready to talk?" He asked "there's nothing to talk about" I stated "yeah I thought you might say that, so I'll just wait here all day till you are off and bug you" he stated

"You obviously have no friends" I stated as he pulled up a seat in front of my register. "Nope I choose to be alone" he stated as I did a little nod.

"Can you get from in front of my register please? You're blocking the customers" I stated as he looked around.

"That's funny I see no one" he said and smiled "Are you always a jack ass?" I asked "are you always this feisty?" He asked as I nodded "I like it, it suits you" he stated as I glared at him and he smiled.

I started playing a game on my phone "oh it's Aquaman!" I heard Lydia from the back as she stood next to me.

"Why is he just sitting there?" She asked "I have no clue I think he has issues or something" I stated "I'm right here" he stated.

"Yeah we know" I stated as he eyed me "I'm curious to get to know you" he said "well the way you keep popping up I'm pretty sure you're a stalker" I said.

"Can I get another picture please?" Lydia asked as Arthur looked at me. "Take the picture for your friend" he said as they got ready for the picture and I took it.

She ran in the back " I'm honestly tired of her asking for pictures is that what you girls do all day?" He asked as I giggled.

"first off fish boy I'm not a girl I'm a woman and no that's not what we do all day, do y'all jerk off all day?" I asked being a smart ass.

"Well" he started off as I shook my head " no don't finish the sentence" I stated "well in away yeah, not personally me but yeah" he stated.

"Uh...huh so anyway please leave because people are going to eat lunch here" I said
"Mmm anytime?" He asked "yes anytime now" I stated as it was quiet.

"When are you going to realize no ones coming?" He asked "and how do you know that?" I asked " I told everyone here the food here gave me food poisoning and told them to pass it around and would you look word got around" he said smiling as mimicked his smile then mean mugged him.

"So are you always this outgoing?" He asked trying to be funny "ask another question and I promise I'll throw a glass plate at you." I stated as he got up "Oooo" he stated and stood next to me "you're like an arm rest" he said placing his arm on my head as I hit his arm.

"I'm just playing" he said laughing as I cracked a little smile. He then took my hat off my head placing it on his and started standing straight trying to mimic and play with the register.

"Stop this is where I work, if they see you back here I can get fired" I said trying to get my hat from him. He ran to where the tables and chairs were set up at. And held my hat in the air.

"You can get it back if you can get it from me" he stated "look stop playing Arthur" I stated as he bent down to my level "aww the little shorty can't get it" he teased as I grabbed his hair. "Ouch!" He groaned loud as I snatched my hat from him I pushed him making him stumble back some.

"It's Aquaman!" I heard lyrical gasp then ran up to him hugging him. "Okay lyric get off now, I don't want you smelling like a can of sardines" I stated pulling her off as Arthur gave me a look he knelt down in front of her.

"What's your name?" He asked her "lyrical but you can call me Lyric" she said "well I am the Aquaman but I don't want nobody to really know so call me Arthur" Arthur stated as he held his fist out and she bumped fist with him.

"You ready to eat lunch?" I asked as she nodded I sat her down and gave her a slice of pizza as Arthur sat at the table also.

I brought two slices of pizza for myself and sat down. "Why are you still here?" I asked "I told you I was staying here until you got off unless you tell me who you really are" he explained.

"So harassment?" I asked as he took a slice of pizza off my plate "in a way. Yeah" he stated and winked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Your daughter is beautiful" he said to me as I smiled " thank you but she's my sister" I said. "She looks just like you" he said as I smiled.

"Well since you won't tell me about yourself I will tell you about me" he said as I looked at him.

"What you telling me for?" I asked "just listen" he stated "my father was a light house keeper and my mother was a Queen and I'm a product of their love-" he started off.

"Queen of what?" I asked "Atlantis" he stated as I started laughing I was laughing and laughing "good joke Arthur you got me on that one" I stated "I'm not kidding why you think I'm the way I am, I can breathe underwater swim faster than a normal person control animals and etc." he stated.

"That's a real place?" I asked as he nodded " yeah, my mother fell in love with my father and Atlantis didn't like that they took her back and executed her" he stated as I looked at him.

"I'm sorry" I said "so enough about me what about you?" He asked as I shrugged " Father was never in the picture at least I don't remember and my mother died giving birth to Lyric, I didn't want her going into the system so I'm taking care of her." I explained.

" how old were you when she died twenty about to be twenty one" I said "well if it makes you feel any better you look like you're doing a good job at raising her" he stated as I smiled. "Thanks" I said as he looked at me and I smiled.