8.

Thank you for the encouraging comments I really appreciate it because I was at first going to delete it since I wasn't receiving a lot of love but you guys encourage me and I'm thankful for that❤️-Dajah❤️❤️

🐬Y/N🐬

I squeezed my eyes with the sun beaming in my face, my back fleshed up against Arthur's chest and his draped over my body. He woke up as I turned some looking at him.

"Good morning sunshine" he stated as I hurried and sat up "what time is it?!" I asked looking around reading 11:30 on an alarm clock. "We got to go" I said throwing the covers back and jumping out the bed.

"Do we have to save the world?" Arthur asked about to turn in the bed but I got some water pouring it on him making him just look at me.

"Really?" He asked as I punched him in the chest. "Ooof" he sounded as I knocked some wind out of him.

"Let's go Now" I said going to do my hygiene things. Once we were done we found a flight to Italy and got on the plane.

"Oh they serve alcohol on this flight?" Arthur asked grabbing the whole bottle off the tray when the flight attendant wasn't looking.

"Really?" I asked as he was drinking

"Yeah you want some?" He asked trying to hand it to me

"Yeah you want some?" He asked trying to hand it to me. "No I'm a little too young for alcohol remember?" I asked.

"You still hanging onto that?" Arthur questioned in a little chuckle. "Yeah that's the first thing you said to me" I said as he chuckled.

"I'm sorry about that" he apologized "yeah" I simply stated as he tried to hand me the bottle. "We didn't eat and I don't feel like-" I started off till he cut me off.

"Letting loose?" He asked with a raised brow. "Yes I don't feel like being drunk" I said as we had a little laugh.

"Fine more for me" he started off before he took another swing of his drink. "If we don't die or kill each other through out this trip when we get back home we should let loose" he stated as I giggled.

"Who's going to be the responsible one? we both can't be drunk" I asked. "I'll be tipsy and you'll be white girl drunk how bout it?" He asked smiling as I laughed.

"You're not even responsible when sober" I brought up as he finished the bottle. "Exactly my point so I'll be wasted and you be tipsy" he suggested as I laughed placing my finger on his lips looking at him.

"Just stop talking" I said as he smiled and I took my hand from his lips looking at him "so why you don't have a boyfriend?" Arthur started off. "You seem.....alright" he said as I smacked my lips making him chuckle.

"Every little thing I do pisses you off" he brought up as I agreed "I don't have one because we didn't work out" I admitted.

"Why?" Arthur questioned "Because he felt I was playing mommy to Lyrical , he felt like he was going to play daddy and he wanted me all to himself and he couldn't have me to himself, so I broke it off" I explained.