25.

-A year later-

🐬Y/N🐬

"shit What am I going to tell Lyrical and Arthur?" I asked Lydia as she was lost for words. "When did you and him start messing around in your best friend and didn't even know" Lydia said as I shook my head.

"Never mind that especially how am I going to tell Arthur" I stated with a sigh as I held a pregnancy test In my hand. "Should've used protection" Lydia said as I have her a look. "Don't make me punch you in the throat" I threatened as she giggled.

Just think about it you always wanted to be a mother and now you have a baby" Lydia stated as I smiled "you're right" I agreed "anddddd scene" she stated as I laughed.

"We're about to get his fish looking ass" Lydia stayed as I laughed "but what's really going on between you two?" She asked as I smiled some.

"There's a glow to you, I know something is going on" Lydia finished off with a smile.

"Y'all two friends with benefits or are y'all two you know?" Lydia asked as I kept a smile on my face.

"Y'all two are dating?!" She asked as I giggled  "girl shut up everyone don't need to know either" I stated. "But you're dating Aquaman" Lydia said excitedly as I giggled.

"So how did everything happen?" She asked we went from arguing to kissing then went from kissing to you know" I said as she squealed.

"What's it like?" She asked "what's what like?" I asked "the sex because I know he already treats you like a queen" she stated as I smiled.

"It's amazing I can't get enough of it, it's like I'm addicted" I said as she laughed "how big?" She asked as I smirked.
"Okay period" she said as I smiled.

There was a knock on the door "have you told lyric?" Lydia asked as I shook my head. "No i don't need kids coming up to me talking about Aquaman" I said as she laughed.

I peeked out the window as Arthur and I made eye contact. "So you're just going to let me stand out here cold and wet?" He asked in a chuckle as I lifted up my room window upstairs.

"You should be used to it By now fish boy" I said as he chuckled and shook his head. "Are you going to let me in so I can tell you something?" He asked

"I don't know it depends, what are you going to tell me?" I asked smiling as he laughed. "Well if you'll come down here you'll find out" he stated as I closed my window.

"I'll see you two love birds later" Lydia said leaving out the house as Arthur walked in.

"What's up?" I asked "the sky" he stated as I smacked my lips and he grabbed my waist kissing my lips.

I placed my hand on his chest as I kissed back. "Eww go take a bath" I said as he chuckled and gripped my butt some before walking off.

About fifteen minutes passed by and I called Lydia "did you do it yet?" She asked "No he's going to see it on the counter when he goes in the bathroom and to make it all real I'm going to be in the room talking about it so he can overhear me" I explained cheesing.

I ran upstairs into the room as I seen the bathroom door closed. "Yeah I don't know what to tell him" I stated as Lydia stupid ass didn't play along.

"Tell who what?" She asked out loud on speaker. "That I'm pregnant I don't know what to tell Arthur or lyrical." I said

"Well you always said you wanted a baby" Lydia stated "yeah but not this soon Lyrical is about to be 7 soon" I said.

"She can be an older sister" Lydia said "that's not the point he has work and we're not even ready for a baby" I said as I heard the bathroom door open.

"Baby let me talk to you for a minute" I heard him say as I did a fake little jump then turn. "I'm going to let you go" Lydia said hanging up as I turned slowly then walked to him as he held a pregnancy test up.

"Are you pregnant?" He asked as I nodded slowly "why didn't you just tell me?" He asked "I didn't tell you because you and I both know what you got going on." I said as he sighed.

"What if she falls out the bed or get stuck under the bed or something?" He asked in all seriousness as I looked at him.

"Really? That's what your mind went to first?" I asked as he let out a chuckle " I'm serious....look what if you're out with Lydia and i can't find the baby she's somewhere in the house but I can't find her" Arthur said as I giggled.

"I'm not pregnant Arthur" I stated as he let out a sigh of relief. "Good because I wouldn't know what to do with a baby girl right now" he said.

"Why do you keep saying it's a girl?" I asked "because I already know we're having a girl" he said holding my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"How do you know that?" I asked because I can read women you know that's my powers" he said before kissing my neck as I smiled.

He picked me up as I wrapped my legs around him. "I want to wait for a baby til we're married or at least engaged" I said "your wish is my command" he said as I smiled and continued to kiss his lips.

"I missed you mama" he said squeezing my butt some as he sat down on the bed with me still on top of him. "I missed you too" I said kiss on his lips.

"What did you need to talk to me about?" I asked as he shook his head. "Don't worry about it let me enjoy you" he said as I looked at him concerned some.

"Now I'm really about to ask whats wrong" I stated as he shook his head. "Nothing I've just been thinking lately about us and it works" he said as I smiled.

"Yeah it does even though we both have a smart mouth" I said as he chuckled and agreed. "I'm glad it does" he said before kissing my lips.