"Here We Go!" -Peter Pan At Some Point Probably-- Chapter 11

As I ran out of the hallway to the lobby of the 100th floor, I checked behind me. No one was following me. I ran to the elevator and pressed the button. No elevator. I pressed it again. "You know it will take a while," a voice behind me said. 

I slowly turned around holding Riptide. "Geez dude, there's no need to point a weapon at me. You also don't have the key thing to get to Olympus, silly demi-god."

There was another dude in a suit. "Are you kidding me right now. Another one of you?" I asked him.

"No, I just work here."

"Thank God, I was starting to get sick of seeing you guys around here," I said. Then it hit me. "How can you see my sword?"

"Son of Ares."

I nodded. "Poseidon."

"Cool dude, that's really cool actually."

Not sure what to say, so I kept my mouth shut. It was very unpleasant. The elevator finally dinged. We both got in and rode to the lobby, also in very awkward silence. Halfway down I realized that the son of Ares was staring at Riptide. I hastily capped it. That made the rest of the trip down less uncomfortable.

We made it to the lobby, I asked the security guard for a ticket to the 600th floor. "Look, kid, there is no 600th floor. I don't know what you're saying."

"Does this prove anything?" I asked. I uncapped Riptide.

"Yes, but I can't et you up there without an appointment with Zeus. Sorry, kiddo." 

"I really need to get up there. Someone is holding everyone I love hostage. Please, let me go," I begged.

 He gave me a pitiful look before slowly handing me the key. All the while giving me a very strange look. He was probably wondering, who in their right mind would do that. But we all know the answer is the Gods.

Unfortunately for me, I had yet another very long and excruciating elevator ride ahead of me. Yipee.

I pushed the button for the elevator. The doors eventually opened, letting multiple important-looking people out, and I got in. I put the key in and the button for the 600th floor appeared. I pushed that, and off I went.

A/N: I know, I know, I suck at updating, but I'm really trying. As an apology, here's a sorta long chapter. You want more fanfiction and random stories? Check out @TheSwimmingBooks for a Divergent fanfic, and a story about a high school romance.