NOTICE!

Hi, it's me. Actually, this book was my first book I had wrote and I was 15 when I wrote this book. So, my vocabulary was totally horrible at that time and when I read this book back, trust me I've being as cringe as possible as you can imagine.

So, I just want to say, I'm going to Re-edit this book as it had too many wrong grammar and trust me, If you read this book, you're going to be a cringe as fück as I am.

And for your information, English is not my main language as you can see. That's why my english in this book is sooo wrong.

For now, I was learning my English and I had know more suitable sentences to use for this story as I understand you guys are not quite understand what the hell this book were saying, right?

And trust me, when I have done re-edit this book, you can see my improvements as now I had learned English better and I will not going to stop learning as I want my English to becomes more better in a future.

And it as well will help you understand and feel more comfortable to read this book. So, you guys can enjoy reading this book and you guys can press the vote for me on this book😉.

I know this book doesn't have an epilogue chapter, So, after I've done re-edit this book, I'm going to continue to write an epilogue chapter for you guys. Maybe I will add a few chapters into this book to make this book less bored?

But it doesn't mean I'm going to unpublished this book. I just going to re-edit this book to fixing my grammar for my future reader will feel more comfortable to read this story. So, for the previous reader, I'm sorry for you guys can't get this notice.

So, if you still want to read this book even I've warned you guys how fücking cringe this book is as you don't mind, then go ahead. Go read this book if you want to but don't say I'm not warning you.

And for some sensitive reader I just want to remind you, there's a trigger language as you can see that the girl character was a 10 years old and she was also cursing inside this book.

So, I'm going to put some warning trigger to this book if you are sensitive about that.

So, that's only I'm going to say. I just want to remind you that I will re-edit this book. So, hope you guys can see my improvements😊.