11

(Alistair)

Luke went in the kitchen and came back with a tiny girl in tow. He was smiling so proudly, and she was busy dusting herself. He was blocking her, so I could not see her face.

He moved away saying "Môn ami, this is the cook you were looking for, my prodigy..."

My eyes grew wide; I recognised that hair, those hands.....

"Bella??" was all I could whisper. It was as if all the wind was knocked out of my lungs.

The one that I have searched for two whole years, the one I waited for, the one I loved so much, was in front of me, looking so beautiful in the chef's coat.

Luke seemed surprised "Môn ami, you know each other?"

I was too busy looking at my wonderful angel, to acknowledge Luke. When she looked up, I just could not hold myself anymore.

I flung myself at her and held her as close to me as I could...I was just muttering... "Oh Thank God, Thank you, Thank You, Thank you"

Thank you for being safe, thank you for being in front of me, thank you for reappearing, when I had almost given up hope. Thank You God for bring her back to me.

I felt her tiny hands wrap round my waist, but suddenly she stiffened.

She pushed me away saying.... "I appreciate your liking my food sir; Chef Luke is a great mentor."

Sir??? She called me sir?? I was not going to have that.

She tried to move away but my grip tightened. I am not letting her go again. I made a mistake before. Not again, never again.

"No" I said firmly

"Excuse me?"

"I said No, Bella, I am not letting you get away from my life again, get your stuff, you are leaving with me"

"No I am not" she tried to argue, but I was having none of it.

"I am not asking Bella, go inside, get your stuff, we leave now"

She turned to Luke, He just gave a nod and then he turned to me as she left.

He crossed his hands over his chest, looking at me questioningly....

"And???......." shaking his head..

"Luke, Its complicated buddy, believe me when I tell you I don't mean any harm to her. I love her way to much to let even a scratch land on her. I just want to clear a misunderstanding. If then she still leaves me, I will let her go"

My heart broke in half just saying the words...let her go... how am I going to do that???... As of now, all I knew was I have to make her see.

Luke knew that I loved someone; He just did not know who it was. I guess he knows now.

"Môn Ami, That girl is precious, I have seen her struggle, I did not know it was because of you. I can forgive you once, but if you hurt her again, I promise you, you will never see her again."

"I understand and you have my word"

He nods, pats my back reassuringly then leaves for the kitchen.

She comes out; she is in blue jeans and a white button up... My eyes are glued to my angel; she looks beautiful in about anything.

I took her hand in mine and led her out.

"To the Hotel Paul" I instructed

I held her hand the entire trip back to the hotel. I was so scared she would disappear again if I let go. I was so scared.... I kept glancing at her, to ensure she was still there.

Once at the Hotel, I asked her to take a shower and freshen up, gave her a new pair of boxers and my Tee to change.

I went out in the balcony and lit a smoke. Yes, I started smoking after she left. It distracted me for a while.

She came out of the shower drying her hair, in my clothes. She looked so cute, her tiny frame in my large Tee, I shook my head to keep it from thinking anything else.

"Where am I sleeping?" she asks me... I smiled at my cute little rabbit...

"On the bed, Bella, it's big enough to hold both of us and still have space for two more" I reply as if it was nothing, but inside I was frantic. I had my girl, in my Tee, looking cute as hell and she was in my bed....

I need a shower fast.....

I come out of the cold shower and see my angel, fast asleep. She was tired I guess.

I lie down next to her, keeping a little distance, not trusting what I would do If I touch her. I close my eyes.....

Tomorrow... I get my girl back.......