15

I woke up wrapped in his arms, looking at my watch while rubbing my eyes.... 6.30... 'Fuck"

"Star.... wake up, I am late..."

"huh, why where are you going.....?" he asked rubbing his eyes

"Star I need to go to the restaurant...honey please" he opened his eyes startled...

"What did you just call me?" I blushed....

"Honey..." his eyes went wide and he smiled so bright...

"Call me that one more time..."

"Oh shut up...."

"Please one more time..... Please..."

I took his face in my hands... "Star honey, I need to go the restaurant... wake up please babe"

"Ok...and you have to call me that every time, everyday..."

"Ok honey" I kissed him...

"mmmm I am loving it...."

*

*

*

Chef Luke was not expecting me back, so he had asked the other cooks to fill up for me. I ran into the changing room, changed into my chef's coat and ran into the kitchen.

"Where do you want me chef?" I asked

Chef Luke and Chef Adam were surprised to see me. I just smiled...

Chef Luke smiled.... "At the Pasta station, Môn Amour"

"Yes chef"

"You look very happy Izzy" Chef Adam asked...

"I am chef"

I just lifted my left hand to show him my ring.... his eyes went wide.

"When did this happen?"

"Yesterday morning"

"Does Chef Luke Know?"

"Yes and no"

"Huh?"

"Chef Luke knows my fiancé, he knows we are together but he does not know I am wearing the ring"

"Oh...... is he the same person you told me about?"

I nodded

"So you are going to go back with him? What about finishing your training here, when do you leave?"

"whoa... slow down... I spoke to him, I told him I want to finish my training here... he understands..."

"Good"

I finish my shift, clean up and sure as hell, Alistair was outside the restaurant waiting for me.

I ran and jumped on him, wrapping my arms tight round his neck. He nuzzled into my hair and kissed my pulse on the neck. I whimpered at the feeling. Only he could make me melt.

"I missed you, my sweet"

"I missed you too......"

"Want dinner?"

I just shook my head..... "No, I had some at the restaurant, what about you?"

"Business dinner"

"So, what do we do now?"

"Ready to go home, baby?"

"Yes honey" I smiled....

"Close your eyes"

"Huh? Why?""

"You will see"

He tied his tie round my eyes...got into the car. We might have driven for just a few minutes when the car stopped....

"Get down sweet pea"

I slowly got out of the car; "be careful, there are stairs" up the stairs we went...CLICK....

"Open your eyes"....

I slowly opened my eyes.....and my jaws dropped....."What is this?"

"Our home, I don't want you to go back to that place again Bella, This place is safe, not very far from your restaurant, stay here

"Our home, I don't want you to go back to that place again Bella, This place is safe, not very far from your restaurant, stay here... don't say no please sweetie, I would always be worried about you if I don't do this"

"Our home?" I asked..... "Yes baby, our home, till you finish your training."

"So, you are not going back?"I looked at him expectedly,

"Unfortunately I have to for now, but I will be back... I can't stay away from you, for too long baby... I will forget how to breathe"

"Me too...."

*

*

*

The next day, Star had to leave I knew I had to let him go; even it was for a few days, I held on to him for as long as I could....

"I am going to miss you"

"So will I baby, I will be back soon, be safe. I will call you ok?"

I nodded....

He was supposed to be gone for the entire week but he came right back within two days....I hugged him so tight...

The two days felt like two years.... Oh... how am I going to spend the rest of the 6 months....?

**sign***